Final Warning

"Hurry up Kwangbae. You move so slow." Yena is getting impatient on how they move inside the tight vent.

Imagine four of them moving like worms inside the small container. The heat of their body and air blowing from the vent made them experience hellish training.

"I'm moving my fastest movement. Okay? It is just hard to move in this vent. Why do we have to do this anyways?" Hyewon sighs while wiping her sweat.

"The video of Y/n shows a vent. This is the fastest way to locate him." Minju said while panting hard.

On the other hand, Yuri starts to feel exhausted. Both from the heat and extreme tightness of their location. Her panic attack starts to rise up. Her breathing becomes fast and unstable.

"Wait! Stop!" Yena yells which made the other two on front halt their movements. Even though it is tight inside, Yena manages to pull Yuri towards her and hug the younger girl.

"Yuri. Look at me. Look at your unnie." Yena keeps on steadying Yuri's head which is out of focus with her eyes.

Yuri's condition becomes worse every second and Yena doesn't know what to do. She grabs Yuri's head and kisses her forehead. She pushes a big chunk of air to Yuri's mouth to calm her down.

Yuri squeals from both the kiss and the sudden air she breathe. Yena pulls out after a few seconds and looks at the little hamster in front of her.

"Are you fine now?" Yena asked while Yuri just nods. She goes back a little to give Yuri space to move and the four of them proceed to find Y/n.

"Well, that was hot." Hyewon whispers but Minju hears her.

"I know, right." She replied.

"What's that-" Yena was about to ask what are they talking about when they got interrupted by something.

"Hello, Ducky. This is Bread. Please respond."

"Bread? How does a bread talk like a human?"

"This is Hitomi, you idiot. Bread is my call sign."

"Oh, right. This is Ducky. Over."

"Any report on your situation? Over."

"Yuri just got a panic attack but she is fine now. Our progress is slow since Hyewon's big breasts hinder our movement."

"Are there any signs t... Y/n... ne..."

"Hello? Hello Bread, do you copy? Comm One?" Yena put the transmitter back in her pocket.

"Damn. The comms are off. We should proceed on our own."

"But how? We are near based on the location of the video?" Minju looked at her Hyewon who is thinking.

"I guess we are on our own. Our mission is to locate Y/n and get us out of here. There's nothing changed on the plan." Hyewon encouraged the rest and proceed on crawling their way out.

After three minutes of the hellish adventure, Hyewon stumbled on the end of the vent. They decided to crawl out of it for some fresh air and to reduce the heat they are experiencing.

"Finally some cold air." Yuri stretched her arms up to loosen those muscles.

Hyewon fixes her clothes and wears her bra. Yena offers her help which Hyewon happily accepted. Minju stays on guard to check any movement that may lead to their detection when something happened.

Some shadowy figures flashed behind the windows which gathered Golm's attention. He tries to chase them as he thought they are his family. Minju noticed Golm's movement.