Real Feelings

D-Day when their parents arrived...

"Okay girls... Let's go meet your parents." They cheered and then go with Y/n.

The girls who don't have their parents anymore only follow them from far behind. Minju, Yuri, Hyewon, and Eunbi walk together. Nako and Hitomi are just in front of them. They're technically are with the front girls' team but since their parents don't care about them, they joined the behind team. Then, they arrived at the hospital's hall. The girls could see some familiar faces.

"Mom!"

"Dad!" The girls shout at their parents' names and also siblings.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Otosan... Okasan..." Sakura hugs both of her parents and cried.

"Saku-chan..." Both of them said.

"How are you guys?"

"We've been well... but we were lonely without you..." Her dad said.

"We brought you something, sweetie." Her mom takes out a gift from a bag and it's perfectly wrapped and the ribbons are in a perfect position.

"Here's a gift for you." She accepts it and gasped.

"What is this?"

"Open it up, sweetie." Her dad said. Sakura impatiently unwraps the wrapping and sees something that made her cry again.

"It's your favorite game." She hugs her parents tightly.

" She hugs her parents tightly

"Thank you, guys... I love you guys so much!"

"And also." Her mom gives her the bag. Sakura looks inside the bag and gasped.

"I've been wanting this as well! Gosh, Nako-chan and Hii-chan will love this!" Both of her parents frowned

"Hii-chan and Nako-chan?"

"Ah, they're my friends. There they are." She points at HiiNako who's just talking with each other.

"Hii-chan! Nako-chan! Koko ni kite!" Sakura called the both of them and they walks towards their unnie.