Seek The Truth

The next day...

Yujin and Yena stand in front of them while signaling each other about who will start first.

"Why are you two standing at the front?" Eunbi asked.

"Actually... we both have something to tell you guys." Yujin said.

"What is it?" Nako asked.

"Sigh... we... umm..." Yujin is hesitant to say.

"I'm just gonna say straight to the point. We don't have any illness." Yena said, not wasting any more time. They all gasp and are surprised to hear that.

"I-I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner. It's just-"

"You!!!" Yena is cut off by Nako.

"You should've fucking helped us if you guys were normal!" The tiny girl said.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yujin said.

"So that means... you guys... aren't like us?" Hitomi asked. Yena and Yujin looked at each other before nodding slowly.

"Wow...." Chaewon said in disbelief. Then Wonyoung stands up and leaves the room. Yujin noticed Wonyoung and chased her.

"So... I guess... I'm not one of you guys..." Yena said.

"What are you saying? You're always gonna be part of us." Eunbi said.

"It's just that... you should've told us sooner. Right, Golm?" Minju said while looking to her empty right side.

"She still crazy as fuck." Hitomi said.

"And about the kidnapping situation..."

"What about it?" Chaeyeon said.

"I... didn't get raped." They gasped again.

"What in the fucking hell is this?!" Nako said.

"Wait... then why did you say he pleasured you?" Sakura asked.

"It's a weird story actually but I'm gonna shorten it."

"Tell us. I'm all ears." Yuri said.

"All ears? Where are your other ears?" Nako said and all of them looked at her in a "Really?" face.

"What? Don't look at me. I don't know where her other ears are. Maybe at her boobs or her thigh maybe?" They let out a sigh and facepalmed themselves.

"Anyway, back to my story. So, I was kidnapped and brought there. He did touch me but he only facefucked me."

"Facefuck? How do you fucking fuck a face?" Nako asked again.

"For God's sake, can you fucking shut up just for ONE SECOND?!" Hitomi scolded her.

"Geez okay. Chill girl, I just don't know some shit. Continue bitch."

"Alright so... basically there's me and this one other girl in a room. We're both tied up."

"What's her name?" Hyewon asked.

"I don't quite remember but she was Chinese. Was it Yugi or Yuqi? Either way, she was fucked by that fucking pervert. I don't even know how the hell he got us confused. He called me Yugi or Yuqi and he called her Yena."

"That man stupid as hell!" Hitomi said.

"He only facefucked me which made my fucking throat hurt like fuck."

"Geez deepthroat..." Eunbi said.

"Deepthroat?"

"Shut the fuck up Yabuki Nako!" Hitomi scolded again.