Accused

The next day, Y/n called all the girls to the meeting room. All of them took their seats and Y/n stood at the center as usual. He took a deep breath before he start to speak.

"Alright girls. It seems like... all of you had thought of the same thing yesterday. And that is by confessing. However, I still haven't given my answer to all of you. Well, I did... to Hyewon noona. I... confessed to her yesterday and we... are a thing." The girls gasped and widened their eyes hearing that.

"Sweetie... why would you do that? Don't you know how hard I tried to change for you?" Yujin felt betrayed.

"Sweetie, please hear my explanation first. Yes, I might be selfish for choosing Hyewon noona yesterday. But that doesn't mean I don't love you guys. It's just that... Hyewon noona... reminded me of someone..." Y/n then looks down to the ground and his hands are trembling.

"Who?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Sigh... Everyone, listen carefully. I'm about to tell you guys a reason why I chose Hyewon noona." All of them paid their attention to Y/n.

"Go on." Hitomi said.

"Alright... It was another torturous day..."

Flashback

"Sigh... it feels really cold on a sunny day. Why do I feel cold in springtime?" Y/n said. He then sees couples everywhere just passing by him.

"Sigh... would've been great if I had one." He continues to swing himself. He then noticed a red-haired girl looking so miserable.

"Did something happen?" Y/n who got curious approached her carefully.

"Hello~" Y/n gave a sweet greeting to her. She looks up at him and it truly mesmerized him.

 She looks up at him and it truly mesmerized him

S-She's pretty...

"Who are you? Do you know me?"

"Ah actually no."

"Then why are you here? *sniff*"

"I've been watching you from afar and you looked sad. Is there anything wrong?"

"Why are you asking me that? It's none of your business..." Y/n takes out his handkerchief from his pocket and gives it to the girl.

"Take it." He said politely.

"Why would I? Are you scheming something? If you are..." She stands up to face him.

"I won't be kidnapped by you!" She kicks his leg and runs away. Y/n grunts in pain while holding his leg that got hit by her kick.

"Gosh... I was just asking..." He pouts and sits on the bench. He then noticed a purse beside him. He took a look inside and found a wallet.