5. D A R K N E S S

Tears streamed down Hoorain's eyes as her quivering hands clutched onto Asad's phone

Tears streamed down Hoorain's eyes as her quivering hands clutched onto Asad's phone. It ripped apart her heart as she scrolled through his messages. Pain, hurt, betrayal hugged Hoorain. Her tears stung her recent bruise.

"What are you doing" Asad dominate voice filled the room. Hoorain turned around, facing her husband. "You weren't actually on a business trip this weekend." Her voice softly spoke as a tear left her eye. She licked her lip. Fear erupted within her as she saw rage fill her husband emerald eyes. "How dare you?" She pushed away her fears as she shakily spoke. Her hands gripped the vase next to her. She threw it at him, missing him by an inch., "HOW DARE YOU?" she screamed as pain choked her. "HOW COULD YOU?"

She picked up the closet thing to her, which was a hardcover book, she threw it at him, it hit his chest, falling onto the floor. "WHO IS SHE" Hoorain sobbed as she looked around the room, she began throw all the trophies that were lined up in Asad's room. One by one the metal trophies hit the ground as Hoorain's loud sobs filled the room. Hoorain sobbed.

Asad stepped towards his wife. He went to wrap her trembling body into his arms. Rage filled him as she pushed him away. He swallowed his pride as he watched his wife fall onto the ground. He sank to his knees.

He griped Hoorain's chin, lifting her face to face his. The strings of his heart pulled as the bruises on her delicate face appeared in his vision. Her face was wet with tears. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red, purple and blue surrounded her left eye, there was a slight cut on her lip. Asad bit his lip as sobs continued to pour out Hoorain's mouth.

He leaned closer, "I'm sorry, Hoor." He kissed every bruise on her face. "I'm so sorry, she means nothing" He kissed her tears away, as he pulled his wife's delicate body into his lap. He tightened his grip as Hoorain tried to push him away. He kissed down her face. Hoorain trembled in his arms as he made his way down to her neck.

He began to lightly kiss and suck the skin on Hoorain's throat. "No!" Hoorain cried as she pushed her husband away, "You can't do this every time." She stood up, her body trembling, "You can't break me, and then mend it by sleeping with me, Asad." Her breathing was ragged as anger flush through Asad's eyes.

The animal, the cruel beast within him was slowly crawling out. Hoorain took cautious steps backwards as Asad walked towards her. "What did you just say?" Hoorian's body trembled in fear as her back hit the wall behind her. "I-" Her voice git stuck in her throat, "You know I don't enjoy repeating myself" An evil smirk grew on Asad's face, "What did you say." He was now an inch away from her.

She stared into his eyes, the green eyes she had fell in love with were now a haunting sight. "Y-You can't," Hoorain licked her lips as fear hugged her body, "you can't break me a-and then s-sleep with me," Tears raced down her cheeks.

A scream left Hoorian lips as Asad gripped her arms and threw her frail body onto the bed. Her body softly landed on the mattress, she moved her body upwards until her back hit the headboard. Asad slowly crawled onto the bed, "Your my wife." He roughly kissed her lips as he held her hands above her head, "I can do whatever the fuck I want." In a blink of an eye, Asad ripped Hoorain's shirt apart.