8- P U N C H

Can we just appreciate how beautiful Noor is?

◇◇◇

Umair's body was fiery all over. His body shook with anger as his jaws clenched. His muscles tensed as he stormed out the hospital room. His anger increased as the seconds went by. The people passing by the halls watched as the furious man walked out the hospital. His heart cried in pain, cracking into millions of pieces as the image of the baby girl he brought up breaking. They had broken her. Their hatred, their jealousy broke her completely. Like a bull locked at its target, Umair searched for his car. Parked all the way in the back of the parking lot, Umair ran. Anger and the want of revenge flowed through his veins.

Slamming the door of his car closed, once he sat down, Umair banged his hand on the steering wheel. Tears poured down his face. Quiet sobs slowly turned loud as he cried. Tears poured down, tip, tip, tip, tears fell onto his lap. "WHY?" he screamed as he continued to hit the steering wheel. Umair took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down, but it was too late as the beast within him had woken. Starting his car up, Umair reversed his car out of the parking lot. He ignored the ringing of his phone as he drove wildly. His destination was clear in his mind.

As the car stopped in front of that house. Umair sat quietly contemplating his next move. His hand clenched into a fist as the memory of Hoorain almost jumping off the bridge filled his mind. Taking a deep breath, he honked to the guards guarding at the gate of the grand mansion.

The security guard that had worked for his father, Zohib, watched in shock as Umair rolled his window down, "Umair baba?" Umair, though he was furious, spoke to the elder man in a calm and respectful tone, "Zohib Cacha, is abbu inside?" The guard sighed as he shook his head as he sighed, "They heaven't been home since the Gala on Sunday, baba" Umair nodded as he reversed his car away from the house he had grown up in. A house where he was respected, his sisters, Alina and Safia were treated like princesses, where his baby, his everything, the girl he brought up, the girl who he fed when his mother didn't was broken, torn apart and given away to a cruel man.

Umair knew where else his father could be. He drove by the bridge, the image of Hoorain standing there crossed his mind, once again his calm demure flew out the window. His phone rang again. Glancing on the other seat, NOOR, the name flashed on the screen. Umair cursed, knowing his wife had called her brother up. Umair reached for his bluetooth. The phone ran again. Exhaling, Umair picked the phone up. "Umair, do nothing stupid, tell me where you are i'm coming." Noor's worried voice filled his ear, "Im going to kill him, Mustafah, Im going to cut him into millions of pieces." With the Umair hung the phone up.

As Umair pulled into the residents of the Kareem's, his mind was filled with confusion. Anger raised within him. They had decorated the mansion with lights and roses. Loud music blared as guest walked around the yard. His eyes large and filled in rage watched as people dressed in suits and fancy dresses made their way inside the house. They're here partying while my sister lies on a hospital bed? Umair thought in disgust.