Strange new life

I remember darkness.... So silent....so cold.This was it, I heard the sound of a loud slash, a liquid came.
That thick liquid, I felt it flow down my body, down to my very finger tips. I couldnt see everything was dark, I tried so vigorously to open my eyes, but it didnt work. It felt like forever, my heart thumped for its last time, and I felt my self drifting away. I saw a light, it was such a bright light, so warm and comforting. I start makeing my way twards the light, but the more I walked twards it the more I came to see someone waiting for me. Was it a man... no a woman? She looked so familiar, then it hit me.... Angella. She was wearing the baby blue dress, she was smileing, she looked so happy to see me. Her hand started to move out as if she wanted me to take it. The light grew brighter makeing it harder to see, but I moved faster, getting closer and closer to her. Quickly grabbing her hand to be flashed with an extemely bright light. This was better then complete darkness, but were was I? The light started to fade into darkness. I was desperately trying to cling to the light, but it continued to fade until there was nothing left.
My eyes opened, I was laying down on what seemed like grass. My right eye opened, slightly blurry, but just enough to see. I couldnt feel my other eye, it was like it was gone.....no blocked. Blocking it from my mind, I slowly got up. Looking down my body was different, I didnt have skin, it was more like fur, it was a really light blue fur. My body didnt feel different, other than the feeling of a tail strung to my lower back, and strange blue cat ears on my head.My curly hair was gone and replaced with a dark saphire blue. I stand there looking at myself, strangly admireing my new body, still confused and scared but mostly curious.

 I stand there looking at myself, strangly admireing my new body, still confused and scared but mostly curious

Stareing, I just keep stareing, theres nothing I can do about it. I start to look around my surroundings, theres bright green trees.
"Im in a forest!" I said walking up to one of the trees , feeling the fresh wood.
" it's real" I mumble to myself, this is all so real. So many thoughts started to rush to my head, how am I going to survive, were is this place, am I the only one left? Suddenly a flash of memories flooded my head. The hikeing trip, Angella, .... And us falling, i couldn't help but fall to my knees. I felt tears fall, Did i loose her forever, why do i remember everything so suddenly.
Will I ever see her again, my heart started to ake. For what seemed like hours of crying, they were stopped by the sound of a small voice.
"H-hello?"...