The fellow

"High-ya! You must be Cano, this fine young lady has been telling me about." Said a stick, but this stick had eyes, arms, legs, and a small little vest that looks like a black and white tuxedo, he even had white gloves and very small black dress up shoes.
    "What the heck is that!" I say backing up, looking straight at it, as it jumps out of her hands and on to the ground to start walking twards me.

    "Ah-hah, my good sir, you may call me Sir,StickMan. I am in need of assistance, say a quest maybe." He says looking at me, one hand on his hip and the other behind his back.
    "Um sorry im still trying to wrap my head around this, but if shes ok with this then I guess its fine, whats this quest about?" I say bending down to try to get down to his level.
    "Well, thats fantastic news! Along with my outfit, I had a hat, but as u can tell I have seemed to missplace it. I was wondering if you guys could help me find it. You will be rewarded, I promise you that." He says while walking back n' forth.
    "Whats the reward?" I say looking at him then her.
    "What a amazing question my dear sir." He says while looking up and down at me.
    "I can take you to the kingdom, and maybe get you two some proper clothes. The clothes ur wearing are very.... how do I put it.... Indecent." She says while crossing his hands, and stareing at me, kind of intensely.
    "THERES A KINDOM?!" I say puzzled and ultimately suprised.
    "Why yes there is, it's just beyond those mountains, I just happen to be comeing to the Towering Holly Forest, to visit an old friend. But enough about me, we should get a move on when finding my hat, shall we?"
    "Oh yeah, sure thing were was the last place u were at?" I say standing up getting ready to look around.
    "Ah, yes! I must show you, but im very small so, if you could be so kind to allow my to ride on one of your guy's shoulder?" He says turning around to look at the woman, as if he would rather her say yes.
    "Ofcourse you can ride on my shoulder." She says picking him up and seating him down we're he is comfortable.
    "Just down along this path, is we're i had been walking." He says pointing behind me, to a almost un-noticeable path, but just noticeable to walk down.
    "Might I ask, what I should call you two?" He says resting his hands, as if he is enjoying the rest of not walking.
    "Well, my names Cano" I say not turning back to look at him.
    "Oh and for me I dont quite remember my name." She says looking at him, then the ground.
    "Hm well I must give you a name then, and im very pleased to meet you Mr.Cano." he says looking around trying to come up with a good name.
    "Hmm well I can see ur apart of the
Animalia, so, I shall call you.... Bun bun, how does that sound?" He says very confidently.
    "Wow, that sounds, great!." Bun bun says, smiling, but looks a little sad.
    "Heh that seems very fitting, for a bunny." I say letting out a small laugh.
    "Oh shut it, im not the one that looks like a pu- HEY! I think that might be it." She says bending down and picking up for what seems to be a small top hat.
   "Way to go my dear, you have found it, I will hold up the end of my deal. But we must take a rest, you guys must be tired, when the sun comes up we will wake, and set off tward the kindom.
    I fall down to the ground, so tired that I fall asleep right then and there. Next thing I know im being woken up by a small stickman, still tired, but more excited to finally be on my way to a castle, maybe even a bed. Minutes later we're all walking, soon we will be there, soon I can finally find out if shes there.