The long Awate

"Are we there yet?" Bun bun says in a tired tone.
     "Yes, be patient, try having my legs walking as far as I did." He says in a annoyed, but yet a proud tone.
     "You male a fair point, I will keep my mouth shut." She says, walking a bit faster.
    She wasn't wrong, it did feel like forever, but I wasnt paying to much mind to that, infact I wasnt paying much attention to much going around me. All I could think about was finding Angella, seeing her smile again, feeling her arms wrap around me, and getting to kiss her again. I missed her so much, I kept day dreaming about seeing her again, that I didnt notice the massive castle gates.
    "We're here!" Sir, Stickman says point to the massive gates that stand before us.
    "HOLT STATE UR BUISNESS!" A voice says from above.
   I look up at the long castle walls to see a woman, but shes aswell an animal, she kinda looks like a bear.

She looks rather annoyed, like she didnt want to see us, or anyone for that matter

      "Who are you!, must I say again, STATE. YOUR. BUISNESS."
      "My, my, my, Alesa your so uptight, learn to chill out." Sir. Stickman says waving up at her to make sure she notices him.
      "Im just doing my job Mr. Sticky, who are these people?" Alesa says still clinging to her sword, prepared for anything.
      "Go on you guys go ahead and tell her who you guys are." Mr. Stickman says smiling.
      "Hi night to meet you Im BunBun!"
Bun says while waving.
      "And I'm Cano,.." I say still un sure.
    "Hm well atleast I know ur names, but you still havent answered why your here." Alesa says in a more confident tone.
    "These fine young fellows helped me find my hat, and as you Alesa know very well I am very dear to my hat. So i saught to reward them in fresh clothes and maybe a place to stay for awhile in the castle, because as you can tell they arent in a very good state." He says pointing to the obvious vine and leaf clothes.
     "Hmph well as long as there with you, and they did help you find ur hat, just give me a few mins to open the gates alright." Alesa says heading down from the castle wall using what sounded like a ladder.
     After a few minutes the castle gates suddenly started to spring open, slowly... Breath taking, is all I could think, the inside of this place was enormous, ive never been in a real castle before. Everything before was so high tech, why did they even get rid of catles, there so extraordinary.
     "OMG, I love old style buildings, these are so adorable, can I touch one?!" BunBun says with an excitement look in her eyes.
     "Ah, I see someones already a fan of the place." Alesa says coming out from the castle gates to greet us inside.
     We all start to walk inside but I stopped, while Bunbun and Sir. Stickman walk up ahead.
    "Hey Alesa, I know you bairly know my, but I have to know, did a girl name Angella come here? Shes got brown hair blue eyes... Kinda short." I say nervously, I am so scared shes going to tell me no, that I came here for nothing.
    "..hmmm....I-" Alesa was cut off by a voice yelling.
    "Alesa! Get back to ur post!." The voice said.
    "Ah, sorry I have to get going, try asking the king about that he knows everything and everyone, anyways got to go bye!" She says sprinting back up the ladders and up to her post.
     I sigh while catching up to Sir. Stickman and BunBun.
I felt hurt, I didnt get my answer, I was so close to knowing, but im kinda glad she didnt tell me, because there still could be a chance of her being here.
     "Hey Cano, how come you stopped?"  Bunbun says looking at me, kinda curious.
     "Just needed to know somthing, anyways Sir. Stickman werr exactly are we going?" I say looking at him, who's still sitting on her shoulder.
     "Well ive given my dear bun directions to the nearest Inn, were u guys and relax in a comfy bed and while ur there I will go get you guys some clothes."
     "That actually sounds nice... I honeslty cant wait." I say with a relieveing sigh.
     We had finally reached the Inn i wasnt paying much attention to what was going on, my head was spinning, and I couldnt wait to get some sleep, especially on a bed. Suddenly I find myself standing infront of a door with Sir.Stickman aside me.
     "I told the manger of the Inn that i had some special guests stay here, so if u need anything else ask him alright, i will get the clothes by tommorow so make sure to get some rest, you really seem to need it. Also dont think I haven't noticed, I can tell ur distressed, so if u need anyone to talk to I am here." He says looking up at me, with a concerned yet happy face.
     "Thanks but im alright." I say opening the door, and peering in to see a beautiful blue bed, and some book shelfs.
     "Alright ill be on my way now, have a good night." He says walking away.
    I just look around the room, theres paintings of people who arent human but look like animals, I look at the books on the shelfs but I can seem to read anything its writen in such strange writing like nothing I have ever seen. I give up on reading and go and lay on the bed, I couldnt believe it, it felt so nice, soft, relaxing, before I knew it I was asleep.