Silent

My head hurt so much, I could feel it pounding. Everything was black, did I die again, no, I could feel a solid, yet cold floor beneath me. Moving around aimlessly, touching the ground in hopes of finding somthing, maybe a light switch? In the search to find somthing my hand is met with somthing, ferm and warm. I slowly make my hands feel around it, feeling it more. It feels like a hand, feeling it more I feel my hand up to what seems to be an arm.
    "Bunny?, is that you?" I say moving my hands up to what feels to be a face.
     I dont get a response, but instead a little sign. If this is her she might still be asleep. I slowly start to shake her, in the hopes that she will wake up.
     "Hmmm, what is it? Were am I!" Bunny says finally waking up, and coming to the realization that everything is dark.
     "Hey, hey, bunny its ok its me Cano, calm down. I dont know where we are. But I think the king drugged our drinks. I dont understand why he would do that though." I say holding on to her arm to show its me.
     "Did you really think the king was a good man, did you really think he was just going to accept an outsider?" A voice says in a distance.
     "Who said that?, what do you know what we dont?" I say looking around even tho I know I cant see anything.
     "Your not from here are you." The voice says starting to get closer.
     "No we aren't" bunny says with a slightly trusting tone.
     "What did the king tell you, did he pretend to be friends, did he have is pet take you here? What was his name, sir stickman, yes I believe that is what he goes by now in days." The voice says really closely, as if he was walking twards us while he was talking.
    "How do you know all this, were you tricked before, and sir stickman cant be bad he was so nice, and kind hearted." Bunny says in a louder tone, slightly shocked at the words she had just heard.
     "Thats what they want you to think, were did he find you." The voice says, in a very stern voice.
     "We were in the forest, bunny came across him." I say, now thinking back looking at bunny with concern, "How exactly did you meet him Bunny?" I say.
     "I saw him on the ground, he called out for help and I couldnt just leave a person calling help in need." She says in a trusting voice.
     "Thats the start to it, he draws you in with your kindness, gains ur trust then, take you to the king. Its like a game hehe. They knew you were here in this world, They know how you got here and they know-" the voice stops, at the sound of a click.
     Light pours in the dark, now visible, empty room. The person we were talking to was a, scrony man with brown rags. There was a sound of rust, and soon a familar face appears. It was the guard that let us enter the kindom.
He walks into the room, looking around with a slight glare, then soon makes his way into the cell we seemed to be staying in. He unhooks a cold chain, it chingles as he tugs on it, pulling the man in the rags forwards.
     "Come on!, the king has requested to see you!" The guard says going up to him and grabbing his silver collar and start to drag him out of the cell.
     "NO, I DONT WANT TO GO, RUN. RUN. RUN. RUN AWAY NOWS YOUR CHANCE!" The man says struggling to fight the gaurd.
     In the heat of the moment, I grab bunnys arm and begin to run out of the room, avoiding the gaurd.
     "I cant keep up your going to fast-" bunnt says out of breath.
      Hearing this I see a open room and duck inside, closing the door slowly and quietly. We both are breathing hard, and take deep breaths. I start to look at the room we came in, it looks like a storage room for the food. When looking upon the mounds of bread and food a loud growl starts in my stomach. It makes me think, how long were we in that cage.
     "Hey bunny, you ok?" I say grabbing some bread and eating it, and offering her some but she makes a suttle no with her head.
     "I just dont feel so well right now." She says sitting ontop of a sack of what seems to be potatos.
     "What do you mean sick feeling?" I say looking at her a bit concerned.
     "I-i dont know I have a strange feeing, I want to go home, I cant stand it here." She starts to say with a strembling voice and shacky body.
     I know of this, its home sickness, my girlfriend would get it everytime we went on a long trip far away from home. I go and sit next to her to hopefully calm her down, soon she has her head on my shoulder. But this moment soon fades when the sound of foot steps heading this way perks up my ear. Getting up, I wake bunny awake, and quickly go to the door, grab the handle, but it was to late, the person who was on there way here was already the door. If we dont hide quick were going to get caught. I really quickly open a crate and get inside and pulls Bunny inside with me, pulling the lid back on and holding my hand over bunnys mouth. She nods, as she heard them coming to, and I remove my hand, listening intensely. The door opens and two voices can be heard.