(THIRTY-FIVE)

Hyunjin didn't even look up from her phone when Jiwoo arrived home. She just said, "Sooyoung's in your room," and waved her hand, shooing Jiwoo away.

Jiwoo was exhausted from school, but she was excited to see Sooyoung again. Her limbs felt heavy as she ran up the stairs to her room. When she opened the door, she saw Sooyoung in her desk chair holding a stuffed animal, half asleep. She took a photo before tapping Sooyoung on the shoulder.

"Come here," she whined, "You'll be more comfortable if you sleep on the bed."

Sooyoung pulled Jiwoo down with her as she hit the mattress. "I want you to stay here," she groggily mumbled, swapping the stuffed animal for Jiwoo as a cuddle buddy.

Jiwoo lay there in Sooyoung's arms as the older drifted off to sleep. Jiwoo stared at Sooyoung, memorising every little detail on her face. She chuckled quietly as she ran a thumb over Sooyoung's bottom lip. "You still have glitter on you," she whispered.

"You know..." Sooyoung still sounded tired as hell, but she somehow managed to form a coherent sentence anyway. "If you want to kiss me again, you can just ask me. Or you can just do it, if you really want to."

Jiwoo slowly removed the tube of glitter lip gloss from her pocket and applied more. "Sooyoung," she whispered, "Is it okay if I kiss you?" Sooyoung muttered a hell yeah and set her hands on Jiwoo's waist. Jiwoo leaned down and planted a short, simple kiss on Sooyoung's lips. But she'd achieved her goal.

Sooyoung's lips looked even prettier with glitter on them.