𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 - 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕬𝖋𝖆𝖗

...

What does happiness mean to us?

The things we experience?

Freedom?

Purpose?

The majority of us like to believe that there are just some times in life when something feels so good you just don't want it to end. The Limits are potentially boundless. Anyone can feel extraordinary in many different ways. Through the connection with a friend, the accomplishment in achievement.

But for these specific creatures, it was one of the many ways that this was so.

The main way being:

Music.

The flow of energy that soars through their bodies, like a drug. Although ironically making them feel more alive and amazing rather than in debt or risk.

The euphoria that is the experience through light, colour, sound, and expression. Bright neon and intense sound waves through their eardrums. The feeling of the beat continuing in a constant rhythm, playing around with its flow only growing everyone else's excitement. Life for the Techno Trolls was all about that.

But when King Trollex was hosting, there was never a dull moment without him doing what he loves for his Kingdom.

"One more time!"

His voice broke barriers and soared through the crowd, people in awe and excitement enjoying his entertainment. King Trollex, though he is a man of royalty, his people are more so of his family rather than people below him. He treats them like his own, and in return gains respect as his role of a king, and a friend. People admire his music and energy, loving to experience it like new.

"What's up my Techno Trolls!!" The crowd cheers back in excitement, continuously moving in synch as one, weaving through moves and body through the flow of the music.

But from afar, was an angelic techno troll, away from the crowd. There she lay, leaning against a rocky cliff. Putting the weight of her head against her arms. Nodding to the beat of the music, adoring the melody that Trollex had made.

"Tonight is about family, love, and music!"

Ariel giggled at his antics, loving his energy and continues to let her shoulders and head dance to the beat. She had always been attracted to this man for quite some time now. Never having the courage to confront him in person, she always admired him from afar. She continued to harmonize beautifully to the sound of Trollex's voice, no one had ever heard her sing. But in turn, they don't know what they are missing.

"Hey, get ready for the drop!" Trollex shouts.

"Oh! My favourite part!" Ariel quietly exclaims. She was very shy and never learned to raise her voice against anything.