𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕴'𝖒 𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖒'

...

A week passes by, the two trolls couldn't seem to expect anything out of the ordinary or exciting that was to become of their day. But the only thing that had grown significantly stronger, besides the fact that it was quite minuscule, was the tension that had begun to grow between the two of them. No, it wasn't so solid and tedious, but rather wholesome and warmer. It was a positive tension. Why was this positive you ask? Because both of them understood that the fear of regret or forcefulness will become the disarraying reason for their friendship to breaking.

In other words. they continued to act around each other as they normally, Ariel began to really show her true colours as excitement and enthusiasm gradually danced at the tip of her tongue when talking about a topic in mid-conversation. Trollex is more and more grateful for her presence and very much enjoyed her excitement, she was able to show her humorous side of her more and more, which encouraged Trollex to think about her constantly.

But because of this, though confidence was an easy aid to fix any situation, both of them couldn't help but turn awkward or highly strung at situations which meant that they were cautious of giving anything away about their confusing feelings for each other. Despite this, they were very happy in each others company.

It was currently early in the morning, and Ariel had volunteered to try and make something for breakfast the other night. Trollex was very willing to the idea and agreed, he had never tried something made by her and curiosity got the best of him.

----

Like a familiar setting scene, the sun had caressed Trollex's face as he laid in his Super King Bed. His eyes had slowly opened and fixated on the setting around him. He let out a vigorous stretch and yawn before settling back into his bed lazily. He sighed wistfully, letting the sensation of his muscle fatigue relaxing. He then swam out of bed and made his bed neatly before gradually stretching the rest of his upper body as he swam down the warm hallways. The sun began to gradually make it was past the windows and reflect its message onto the cream walls. 

He had noticed it, it felt himself being pulled even further into the direction of the overwhelmingly wholesome sunshine that basked its glory more and more.

He found himself stopping, freezing slightly at the sound that he never grew tired of, no matter how much he heard it without her knowledge.

"Without love!"

Most people, when living with someone who had constantly sung around the house would normally find it annoying. But fortunately for Trollex, Ariel never actually sung around him unless he asked. She made sure that she sang more carefully on her own, not wanting to cause any disturbance.

Thankfully, for Trollex that's exactly what made him want to hear more of her voice. Both with a continuous and sensual melody, along with an empowering need of courage. She never constantly sung around so forcefully or obnoxiously as Marina did-