𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘

....

The reflection from the sunlight bouncing off of the dark and envious blue vibrant waves imprinted its artistry onto the walls of Trollex's living room. His eyes were constantly fixated on his pen, and music sheets. Despite that fact that he may be a king of a genre that is much more efficient and less time consuming - seeing as there is less complication that goes into his music-he always stays constant to his roots as a musician. His pen made repetitive contact with his forehead, tapping the side of it to the anonymous tune playing in his head, trying to come up with a hook.

He groaned, throwing his pen frustratingly across the other side of the room, leaning back forcefully on his chair and dragging his hands down his forehead all the way to his cheeks. "Goddamn..." He muttered annoyingly, becoming fed up with his writer's block. He shook his head deciding it was no use and stood up out fo his chair to stretch it out. His rolled his head around, exposing himself of the knots hidden in his neck. His gaze fixated around the room, landing onto the sight of his friendly companion resting on his couch, snoring peacefully. He smiled, at least one of them was content at that very moment, Trollex just happened to become unlucky.

"Maybe I'm just hungry or somethin'..." His body turned towards the kitchen which was brightly present due to the hopeful light that shone through the Steinglass windows. As he searched the pantry, scourging through the smallest bits of fuels that didn't satisfy him enough at that moment, he noticed something dropped from the shelf due to his meddling. He paused his search to pick up a certain object. Only for his heart to drop at the sight of what he picked up.

There, lying in the palm of his hand was a slightly rusty chain, small enough to fit around someone's neck as an accessory. His eyes began to follow the line on the chain, and there he saw the characters inscribed on a heart-shaped pendant 'T & M'.

The mystery of how inanimate objects can often trigger any particular individual to a certain place in time, whether it be disastrous or reminiscent is certainly uncanny to this day. To Trollex, it didn't become so obvious until his expression began to fade as the memories played through his melodic head.

-----

Almost a decade before, the aura was dark, tense, yet one could reminisce on its events if they were close-minded, otherwise, it was not so much of a time in life that was rejoiceful. The castle of the Techno Kingdom almost seemed dark, not even the bioluminescence of the architecture could overpower the downing force of the setting. Despite this, there managed to be a somewhat youthful, lightheartedness. Well... at least it was identified that way through just anyone's eyes.

Down past the many rooms that were practically hidden away to Trollex's perspective, due to his father's orders of keeping away from them. Two very familiar and young trolls are sat relaxed on enchanted leather midnight couch, one with a bite as venomous as a rattlesnake, along with an enticing way with words. The other, we may recognise as our famed King of the hour today, only to not even begun his journey with leading his beloved kingdom. Marina was occupying herself on the other end of the spacious furniture, filing her nails absentmindedly not paying such caring attention to a much quiet and submissive Trollex.