𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑

After a long moment for the Trollex and Seaweed of searching for the sound system, alas there was nothing they could find so instead they made their way to the closet for any extra's that may be of use to Trollex

Seaweed was highly amused, he knew Trollex and how he felt like the back of his tail. whenever he grew quiet and often found himself so interested in inanimate objects to being highly irrelevant in the situation- he was thinking to himself, and usually, his mind is clouded with negativity. But fortunately for Seaweed, he knew of what type of negative emotion he expressed ever-so-silently - jealously.

"Yo, King." Seaweed tried to get his attention but lightly hitting his arm as an attempt of snapping him out of his own thoughts.

Trollex shot up like electricity, and he shook his head still new to the reminder of his current reality. "Hmm? What?" Seaweed smirked, his eyebrows raised, not in Trollex's view for him to notice his amusement.

"Something tells me you're a little occupied?" Seaweed mused, Trollex laughed it off, "What? No, I'm just a little quiet today is all."

Seaweed gave him a look for a millisecond before replying "I'm not gonna steal your girl if that's what you worried about." Trollex froze before dragging his face over his face in slight annoyance, almost bewildered.

"Why does everyone gotta assume that I'm dating her? I'm not!" He exclaimed in exasperation, to which Seaweed laughed even more at his reaction.

"Well, you ever notice how protective you can get around her? I've ain't never seen you speak with such a calming tone like that in a long while, King." Seaweed advised with a slight hint of sass in his voice.

"Well, I didn't know that being friendly wasn't allowed," Trollex argued with his arms crossed over his chest, starting to defend himself - yet he didn't know why. Something lurked in his body to correct himself and refrain from defending any thoughts about not liking Ariel.

But it was too soon.

Seaweed rose his hands up in surrender turning back to him and paused their small search. "Hey, whoa, I didn't say nothing about you not being friendly. I'm just sayin' man..." He continued their small search.

A few seconds go by and Trollex found himself catching back up with time before sighing. "I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to act like that."

Seaweed just smiled warmly before shrugging off the small little mistake he made. "Nah, man, we cool. I still got you." He offered a fist bump, to which Trollex returned with a witty smile on his face.

Seaweed decided that he continue to help Trollex figure out his own feelings but discussing the subject a little more carefully and lightheartedly. "I know you like her though, and don't go try denying it, King. You know I'm right."

Trollex couldn't say no, but he didn't know how to say yes. "I just..." Seaweed looked back and saw him trying to converse his feelings clearly, but figured that it was harder than usual. He decides to stop swimming and instead leant against a shelf to let him continue and have more time to formulate his words.