𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊

It seems as though that as the weeks roll by and the tenderness of time begins to vaporise in the shallow midst of our mind space, there always does a come a moment when new opportunities arise for the two of these trolls

Ariel and Trollex were spending their moments in the living room until they both perked up slightly at the sound of the doorbell. Trollex smiled and offered to get it silently, to which Ariel smiled back at before going about her buisness once again.

As soon as Trollex had paraded his way down the silent and previously lonely hallways he had made his final destination to the doorway. He opened it and was intrigued to see yet another letter with the same Pop flare that they had seen the last time they were given a letter. Trollex just mentally shook his head and the ridiculously colourful penmanship but alas continued to act on the outside with smile that was not so hard to manage.

"For you, King Trollex." the same seahorse had appeared with the letter. Trollex nodded his head gratefully and thanked him. "Thank you very much."

The seahorse nodded with a smile and continued to go about his buisness with his job.

As soon as Trollex shut the door, he swiftly swam back to the living room, this time more eager to open the letter. He didn't know if it was pure intuition, a coincidental urge, but he felt that what may be inside the letter would be an exciting piece of news that could benefit Ariel once again. She seemed to be getting much more comfortable around them and that's anything more than she could ask for. His thoughts were fading away as his view of the vast frame towards the living room had caused him to go back on track.

"Look what I got~" Trollex lightly sang, letting the last word stretch for comedic effect. Ariel was busy writing more songs in her journal, whom she was sharing with Mira. A look of confusion had spread her face, but she couldn't help but let a grin creep up on her adorable face.

"What is it, Lex?"

Trollex then handed the invitation to her.

Ariel skimmed over the letter to realise the very obvious penmanship had belonged to a certain pop troll. She had to take a moment to share a momentary smirk of knowingness with Trollex, who had done the same.

"Poppy." They both spoke.

Ariel giggled while Trollex just shook his head with a smile and shrugged.

"Well, better see what's inside then." Ariel carefully opened the envelope and read the letter out-loud.

"Dear King Trollex and Ariel,

As you both may or may not know, the pop trolls usually throw an excessive amount of parties and we encourage many people to come along.

However, this party will be trying something new and will be hosting it at Volcano Rock City with the help of Queen Barb who will join me on this experimental event.