𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕴'𝖒 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖉

Ariel couldn't expect such a moment of recognition to fully finalise her acknowledgement of existence in such a time of what felt like a blur

Ariel couldn't expect such a moment of recognition to fully finalise her acknowledgement of existence in such a time of what felt like a blur. All the colours that she distinguished to be a pattern that belonged to fragments of the strong orchid trees blended with a spread of multicoloured stage lights almost took over Ariel's vision.

But before she could let it take over her again, she shook her head vigorously in hopes it would be rid of the enchanting trance that would cause her to lose consciousness. She felt arms securing her in place, realising that she wasn't standing alone by the entrance of Pop Village.

"You're doing amazing, Ariel. This is all you. Every step of the way." Trollex spoke.

The sweetness of his tangy voice made everything clear once again. Her eyes shot up as she scanned the area. There were Trolls of all kinds mingling with one another. All sorts of transport flying through the air with others, and ultimately one could say it was vibrantly chaotic. And she felt open once again.

She turned her head to see Trollex with a softened gaze and a kind smile that she knew complemented his beautiful Puerto Rican accent.

'Woah there. Slow down, Ariel' she blushed to herself. Her eyes met with Trollex's once again, and she nodded slightly but surely.

Something burned inside of her. A length of determination and strength though would be temporary, she knew would be the most daring she'd ever felt.

And at that moment, she had made the bold move to grab Trollex's hand and drag him over to the party.

"Come along then!"

Trollex was completely caught off guard. He never expected such a move from Ariel. His eyes widened and he managed to let out a "wo-oah!" as he was being dragged off.

It happened again.

Time turned relative, the world began to stabilise at minimum speed. It all became slow motion once again. What seemed to be an occasional moment of friendship that Trollex would recall to be entirely platonic, one blink of an eye turned his world upside down, but not in the way that you would expect.

His vision was so miraculously and daintily greeted upon the sight of Ariel, her arm extended out to his as she gently but excitedly pulled him along through the entrance of Pop Village. He had the choice to properly take in his surroundings that he would enter himself in the first place. But all that became an unintelligible blur that mixed its pigments into one.

He could make out the sound of his own breathing. The only thing that his sense of hearing could pick up was the muffled music, and the vibrations of his paced heartbeat. The feeling of not being able to hear things as other trolls would so when emerged underwater never occurred to him due to his biology. He never understood the mystery, the conciliation that was brought along with the terrifying yet veneration that was brought along with the action.