𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓- 𝕷𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉

...

Sometimes, help can come from the unexpected.

It can be from those we never encounter, from those we typically don't get along with, but usually, at the end of the day, that person whether they may know of you or not will know when you are in need.

For Ariel, this was a case that may have come up at this very moment,

"Hey! Need a lift?!"

All thanks to a certain rock troll.

Ariel turned to the source of the voice, seeing Queen Barb, holding a hand out to her while to monster-like transportation's mouth was open. She had that hardcore smirk on her face that was usually quite present, but to Ariel, it wasn't so much of hardcore scary, but more so that she knew she needed help and it was very obvious.

Ariel, grateful, gladly obliged.

"Oh, that would be wonderful." She accepted her voice quite mallow and soft but meaning well. She grabbed Barbs' arm, who then carefully lifted her onto the unique method of transportation, guiding her in before the mouth had closed, and they had begun their descent.

She had let go of her hand, imaginatively dusting anything off and nodded in appreciation.

"Thank you, Queen Barb." Her quiet and calming tone of voice had come out again. Barb threw her hand over her shoulder over-enthusiastically as a friendly gesture.

"Hey don't worry man. You know there's no harm done here!" Barb said as she continued to have her arm over Ariel's shoulder, hugging her as a friendly gesture. Ariel smiled sheepishly but did show an expression of gratitude. But then was on pause when Barb had to take a second to drop her smile slowly.

"Well..." She walked towards the window that was by the side of the vehicle.

"Not anymore at least." Barb subconsciously hugged herself, the guilt had climbed onto her, feeling more reminiscent of her previous actions.

Ariel frowned in sympathy. She didn't know why but somehow she felt like she knew where she was coming from. Though she did say it, she never really mentioned it on a real note. She swam slightly forward, trying to make her feel somewhat better.

"I know where you came from your majesty..." Ariel began, she could see Barb looking at her through the reflection of the window.

"Well, I may not know what it's like to be you. But, you know, sometimes we can get w-well, a little sidetracked from how we feel. Sometimes the frustration and pressure can get to us. When people just don't seem to understand where you're coming from, how you really feel, you can make some bad decisions without guidance... right?"

Barb turned to Ariel, her eyes filled with shock as a wave of disbelief had come to her.

"Yeah..."

"Then... you shouldn't take so much credit. Sometimes people just need to build the initiative to ask if you're okay. Even though you did act on that pressure in the wrong way, the way you feel after goes to show that you knew it was wrong, and it's not all your fault. And it's okay not to feel okay or pressured in life, but you just have to communicate with people, and next time they'll communicate."