𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓 - 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Silence had been the authority of the room

Silence had been the authority of the room. It wasn't uncomfortable, or pre-intense, but more so amount of truth that was long overdue between the two aqua trolls. There sat Ariel, her hands almost falling off one another in nervousness. She continued to wait patiently for Trollex who was just in the midst of acquiring a relaxing refreshment that might tone down the intensity of the atmosphere that would soon come by.

Trollex then placed down Ariel's drink, which she responded to with a silent "Thank you." Letting her smile do the rest of the talking, to which he slightly smiled back in gratitude. He brought his own drink as the both sat by Trollex's own personal bar- not that he ever uses very often unless it was special occasions that involved the rest of the Techno Village.

He shuffled his seat forward, properly getting comfortable as he placed a straw inside of both their drinks.

Now here was the uncomfortable silence. Well, it wasn't uncomfortable but more so it was secretly daunting. Ariel continued to silently stir her drink with her yellow-neon straw, looking at her own reflection through the ripples of the refreshment. Trollex cleared his throat, feeling as though the silence should be so desperately put to an end.

"So tell me, why doesn't anyone know you can sing?" Trollex asked with his eyebrow raised and his elbow leaning against the counter, wanting to finally unveil the truth of the matter that was clinging onto his mind for so long.

Ariel began to shake, "No," she mentally reminded herself. "It's now or never." She let out a sigh in despair, knowing that all was now long overdue.

"Okay... It began when I was about 7."

12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 09876543210987654321098765432109876543210987654321098765432109876543210987654321

There she lay amongst the rocks of her home town, enticed and fascinated by the gifted arts of Trolls ahead of her view. Though they were small as well as Ariel was, the bright ultraviolet reflections and neon genetics were always something beyond her imagination, still in awe of her own kind. There were three young Trolls, singing along to a techno song that the village had loved for so long. They were in the midst of choreographing a dance for techno showcase in their project. Ariel had never been the type to have access to social gatherings or education, her curiosity was such a key component to her development in life.

"Ugh Briny! You are so off-key!" The more authoritative young female troll complained, almost whining through the tone of her voice. Her scales were a luminescent green and her demeanour is much more demanding.

The other young orange female troll had attempted to defend herself through the shift in blame. "It's not my fault Marina! I just can't get the steps, and this music is so old-school."

"Guys, come on it's a simple four-beat repeat." The much more quiet and controlled young female troll who had blue luminescence scales tried to remind the other beings of pettiness.