fourteen | no title.

~*~

just trust me and please listen to the link above to enhance this chapter. thank me later.

~*~

Mina's apartment has been taken all down, stuffed into boxes. Recently, Kirishima got a promotion, and he almost has his GED, which will only boost his income. Mina suggested that they get a bigger apartment, he agreed.

She tells me about how her parents spoke to her again for the first time. They're willing to help her out, so that's a plus for them. I help her stack boxes into her car and move things around. 

"When I fully move in, you should bring Football Prince over when we have a get together," she says.

I shake my head. "Maybe, but we always smoke every time we hang out and I don't think he would like that."

She shrugs. "He's always welcome among us. Plus he knows Kiri and Kiri always likes hanging with friends, old or new."

The next day is a Tuesday. During first period, we have to run a mile. I groan, but my teacher pulls me aside. "My T.A says you have a problem with one of your grades, he's waiting for you in my office. You'll run this another day, just solve the problem you have with him first."

I furrow my eyebrows but obey, walking into his office. "I can't believe that worked," Tenya says the moment I step inside.

I smile. "You knew I had to run the mile and you pulled me out?"

He laughs. "Yeah, I did." He moves from the desk towards me. "But you should probably still get your exercise in," he says, his voice low and smooth.

I back up slowly, but hop up to sit on a desk. "Oh yeah?" I say. "We'll get caught."

He rolls his eyes. "These walls are sound proof. The door can easily be locked. No one can see in. I would never risk it," he tells me before leaning into me and kissing me softly. "Plus, we haven't got to do this in a while."

I sigh as he pulls away. "You know I'd love to."

"But..?"

"But the risk Tenya," I sigh. "Maybe some more convincing would help."

He pulls his shirt off. "Does this do the job?"

I purse my lips and tilt my head. "I'm not sure." I watch as he turns around and flexes his back muscles, and then he takes his glasses off. I smile, satisfied with his performance. "Are you sure nobody will hear or see? We will be in so much trouble if we're caught."

He nods. "It wouldn't even cross my mind if I didn't know that it would be perfectly safe."

I smirk and pull him into a passionate kiss. "Sounds great then. Let's make it good, yeah?"

~*~

During lunch, I run to Tenya's car as fast as I can. He already has food for me; my favorite, Italian from Trepazzi. He hands me a bowl of raviolis in a take-out tray. "How are you feeling?" he asks.

I swallow down the food before replying. "Sore, but as best as I can."

He sighs happily and starts driving. "I don't wanna go to fourth," he complains.

"Me neither."

"Did I tell you about Todoroki?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, what's up with him?"

Tenya sighs. "Oh my god he's just ruining Kendo's life. He's buttering her up so much. Honestly, the way that he's been so romantic towards her and everything. He's made it seem like they're going to get married but like, I just know he's going to break her heart because he cannot stop thinking about Momo."