Sheith/Voltron/Inappropriate Location

Shiro x Keith

Keith is like a free range chicken.

He can go anywhere he likes. He can speak when he likes. He can eat where he likes. And he can fuck who he likes. And anywhere he pleases.

Thats the perks of being Keith, the hot and chill guy who hooks up with different people every week. But ever since he started dating Shiro, things have been different. No more asking for the baristas number, no more giving people that look, no more risky buisness.

And yeah he missed it, the freedom. But no one could replace Shiro. And sometimes Keith would have a little fun with him. Every other Tuesday the Gang would get together and eat lunch at Stombolis, their all time favorite resteraunt downtown. This Gang, which was less of a gang and more of a team, consisted of himself, Shiro the boyfriend, Lance the old fuck buddy, Pidge the best friend, Allura the heart throb, Hunk the replacement parent, and Coran the weird uncle.

They were a mess. And Keith loved it. But this Tuesday he had more sinister plans. Keith and Shiro were almost the last ones to arrive at the table, luckily Lance was a tad later than them. Shiro sparked up conversation,

"Allura hows the teaching thing going?"

Allura had recently opened a self-defense studio that has already been featured on like 15 TV channels.

"Amazing! Who would have known that years of friendly self defense practice with Hoe-tor would have paid off?" She chuckled as if she were remembering old memories.

"And Pidge I heard about The Demeter-X420 launch, I assume you picked the name?" Keith said from across the table.

Pidge had been working on bringing plants to Kerberos to test for growth. It took them half the time they expected it to take thanks to Pidges bright mind.

"How'd you know?" They smirked and looked to the door as Lance strolled in, casual as ever. "Well if it isn't Mr. Dont-worry-Pidge-I-wont-be-late."

"Yeah yeah traffic was crazy" he plopped down between Hunk and Allura. She pecked him on the cheek, a friendly gesture.

"I guess we should order now?" Hunk asked and everyone agreed.

Keith picked up a menu, covering his smirking face. He reached his hand down to set it on Shiros upper thigh, not bothering to look over. It was a normal thing so Keith wasn't expecting much of a reaction, Shiro just glanced down at his boyfriend, wordless. Keith resumed listening to conversation and ordering.

"I heard the Caeser salad here is bomb." Lance was saying to Coran who nodded and told the waiter that he'd have one.

Shrio looked up to start speaking and Keith moved his hand to Shiros covered crotch, stroking it once. He gave a small gasp and everyone turned to look at him.

"You okay babe?" Keith asked mischeviously.

"Im fine. I'll have the Half veggie stomboli with marinara and a water. Thanks." He ordered his food and glared daggers at Keith who avoided his gaze.

Keith stroked it deeper then removed his hand completely. Pidge was going on a rant with Allura about how they should have discounted classes for former paladins. He looked at Shiro, grsbbing his attention. Keith unbuttoned his own jeans, cautiously zipping them down. He had a nice sized bulge in his grey boxers, he began to palm it. Shiro glanced at him with slight confusion slight stop-keith-you're-turning-me-on.

"So Shiro why don't you tell everyone how the Garrisons doing?" Keith suggested to his irritated boyfriend.

"Oh yeah! How's the flighter pilot academy doing? Is Iverson still there?" Lance asked excitedly