Treebros/Dear Evan Hansen/Skyping Daddy

Connor x Evan

R e q u e s t e d

wholesome_uwu

It had been three whole days since Connor had left for his buisness trip all the way in sunny Florida. He had already missed Evan so much that it felt like an arm or leg was gone. He turned to share a meme or a photo and he wasnt there. It sucked.

And the suckiest part was that he'd go to bed and turn over to see absolutely no one. He missed his little angel. And to be completely honest, he missed fucking that sweet ass of his and watching his face contort with pleasure. Yeah big mood change but thats just how Connor felt.

And Evan was no different, except he was probably too bash to admit that last part. Thats why Evan convinced Connor to get Skype so they could see eachother. Evan always called first, each and every time at 8 o'clock sharp.

But it was 8:27 and Connor decided he'd man up and call first. The weird Skype sounds rang through his hotel room, he took a breath, wondering if he was gonna answer.

"You called me first!" Evans cute face appeared on his laptop screen. He had no shirt on, unusual for him.

"Oh-uh yeah its eight twenty seven and I was kinda concerned-" Connor said with a smile.

"Wait, Connor. I wanted to show you something and I really really hope you like it because Im not gonna return it." Evan said nervously.

"Please tell me you didn't get a dog- oh holy shit Evan." Connor blushed madly at the sight before him.

Evan was naked except for a lacy pink thong. He had his ass up so the camera could see, he pulled the string to the side to reveal a pink vibrating butt plug with the word daddy written in black. And it was on.

"You like it?" Evan asked shyly, biting his lip and sitting back down.

"Like it? Its crazy sexy babe~" Connor winked at him. "Why don't you go get our special box baby boy?" Connor said, looking him in his eyes.

"Yes sir~" Evan hopped of their bed and Connor took the time to unbutton his black shirt. He undid his pants and slid them off his long legs, by then Evan was back with their box.

"Why don't you get out the dildo? The black one with the curves." Connor started stroking his own length watching Even pull out the correct one.

"Good boy~ and the vibrator wand." He said, already planning for the future.

"Yes daddy..." Evan pulled it out and set the box in the floor. He layed the toys on the bed.

"You know I love it when you call me that baby," he smirked, sliding down his boxers, his erection popping up.

"Now take those panties off for me nice and slow." Connor groaned and began pumping himself slowly. Evan put his ass in the camera again and slid his thong down and off. His plug was so strong it jiggled his hole.

"Mmm oh daddy how do I look?" He asked softly,

"Perfect baby boy. So fucking hot. Now take that plug out so I can see that gaping hole of yours." Connor stoked himself harder, his hips bucking up every moment or so.

Evan reached and popped the plug out and his hole was dark, damp, and looked fucked.

"Ah-ahh baby~ you've been playing with yourself.." Conner moaned quietly and pumped harder. "Get the vibrator and turn it on low." Conner looked at him through lust-glazed eyes.

"Now put it on your knee and slowly drag it up your inner thigh~" he watched as Evan obeyed shivering at the sensations. Connor began massaging his own base, looking him over.

"Good boy, how put it on the tip for me." Evan rested the vibrator on the head of his cock.

"Like that daddy?" He asked

"Perfect baby, now turn it up one. And grab the dildo and lube."

Evan moans loudly and leaned back, he lubed up his ass and stuck two fingers inside of him.

"Daddy-ah-let me fuck myself please~" Evan whimpered and held the vibrator in place.

Connor ignored him, "Turn it up and add another finger baby, Im so close just from watching your body~" he fapped himself harder.

Evan turned it up and arched his back, "Ah-daddy! Im gonna cum! Please let me cum~" Evan begged, panting harshly.

"I wanna see that third finger baby, then Ill let you cum. Let me see it~" Connor taunted him,

Evan frantically shoved his third digit into his ass, stretching it and whining, be thrusted himself deeply.

"Okay baby you can cum now-" Connor started and Evan groaned loudly, squirting his cum onto his chest.

"Ah-ah! Thank you daddy..." Evans cock twitched and he grabbed the virator and shut it off. He took the large dildo, looking at Connor for approval. Connor nodded and watched Evan grab his leg to get a better angle.

"Oh daddy I wish you were here to pound inside of me~" Evan cooed, fueling Connors orgasm to build.

He pushed the first hump inside of him letting out a high whine. He pulled it out and shoved it back in, this time getting the first and second hump inside. He rotated it a bit and pulled it out again. This time he thrusted all three humps inside of him,

"Nngh-daddy~" he bit his lip and starting fucking himself.

"Fuck baby boy go harder let daddy see how much you can take..." Connor teased him and fucked his hand.

Evan sped up the pace slamming full force into his prostate, "Ah-ah-ah-Daddy! Cum-aah! For me~" he tried to complete a sentence through his own uncontrollable moans and spasms.

"Fuck baby Im cumming~ aagh!" Connor gasped as released all over his hand and stomach. He laid back, breathing and listening to Evans sweet moans and the sound of him pumping his dildo in his loose ass.

"Ahh thank you daddy youre so sexy I wish I could taste~" Evan slammed it in once more and took it out, replacing it with the plug.

Connor licked the cum off his fingers seductively, "Ill be home soon baby boy, I love you. But for now I want to see you like this every other night at 8, understand?"

"Yes daddy, I love you too~" Evan cleaned himself up.

"Good, and oh baby boy?" Connor asked before hanging up.

"Mhmm?" Evan looked at him.

"Remind me to fuck you senseless when I get back."