Fried Chicken/BNHA/Sex Hotline Part 1

Continued from a fic called, "Your Voice Keeps Me Warm At Night" by dontcallmeking

You should probably read it first...

Check them out on AO3!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19004332/chapters/45129670#workskin

Dabi x Hawks Part 1

      Hawks was a busy man. It had been a week and a half before he thought about calling Rin back. He found that time had been slipping away from him as he continued his tiring hero work. He was supposed to be assigned to some super big mission next meeting, so that wasn't going to help his case.

    He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy relaxing and letting loose, talking to someone who didn't hold him to any standard, even if he was under a fake name. It was refreshing to be completely honest. And on top of that he didn't have to get dressed up much. It was a win win.

     Hawks was on his couch, shirtless and in boxers, luckily he lived alone so he didn't worry much about anyone seeing him, you know, semi naked. He was sporting a bit of an erection, not much, but enough to be on his mind. He looked across the room to the kitchen, spotting the time displayed on the microwave. Was it seriously 8:30 already? He cursed to himself, knowing that he had to get up early tomorrow.

     He turned on the tv, where the newest League of Villians threat appeared on the screen. Apparently they had a new addition to their team, and they could "bring down the top heroes easily". Despite being a top hero himself, he wasn't too worried. After discussing this mystery threat with the hero council, they decided that it wasn't much. But of course the media had to exaggerate everything.

     He shut the tv off with a sigh and picked up his phone scrolling through his contacts, he stopped at Rin. He breathed deep and pressed call, slumping down on ths couch while listening to the ringing tone. It was a moment before the deep chilling voice answered,

"Hey Takashi, its been a hot minute." Rin says softly, "What have you been up to?" He asks.

Touya himself had been up to a lot. He barely had time to take calls, but ever since the last call he took from Takashi, he knew he didn't want to miss the next time he called. He was currently at his new place, his new dark room, his old furniture burned to a crisp along with his apartment minus some posters, his laptop, and his clothes.

"What am I up to? Too much honestly, work is a lot. How about you?" Hawks asked, raking a hand through his blond hair.

Touya felt that feeling again, no one ever asked how he was doing.

"Plenty as well, but Ill always have time for your call..." he said, making sure to sound genuine, which was easy because it wasn't a lie.

"Thats nice... right." He paused, a blush creeping up his cheeks, "So uh I guess this is that part of the call now?"

"Do you want to start Takashi? Or would you like me to?" Touya said calmly, twiddling his thumbs on the other side of the line.

"Um- You- you can, I guess." He mentally made a note to stop acting like such a nervous baby when calling Rin.

"Perfect, doll~" Touya tried out the new nickname, letting it roll off his tongue.

His words sent shivers down his spine and sent heat straight down between his legs, causing him to groan softly. Hawks started palming himself through his boxers.

"Are you touching yourself baby? It sounds like your enjoying my voice..." he made sure to drag out the sentence.

"Ahh-ah yes I-I am... I want to touch your skin Rin, is it- is it soft?" Hawks closed his eyes and imagined his mystery man.