01

"3 bodies were found dead in a dark alley of Neo Street

"3 bodies were found dead in a dark alley of Neo Street. A middle-aged man who happened to walk in the alley called The Police Department at 9.52pm. The police are still investigating who's behind of this. Residents who live nearby are advised to avoid going out late at night. I'm Shinhye, your reporter"

"I wonder who killed them. It's been 5 days and the killer hasn't been caught. Whoever it is, they must be trained. But not as trained as us tho" The boy who was sitting on the couch with his phone on his hand scoffed, which caught the attention of his hyung.

"What are you reading?" The older one asked.

"Oh, the news. The killer killed 3 bodies this time".

"Ahh.. since when is he interested in news" Jaehyun mumbled, catching the youngster's attention.

"What hyung?"

" Oh, nothing.  Oh yeah, Why are you still up, Jisung? It's 1am now. You should go to sleep. You don't want Taeyong to smack your ass for staying up really late, ya'know" he threatened.

"I can't sleep, hyung. Chenle keep babbling about ghosts"

Chuckling on Jisung's cute statement, he rubbed his forehead, "Aishh that kid. What did he say?"

"He said that if you don't cover your feet when you're about to sleep, the ghost is going to tickle it. I don't want to be tickled! Can you help me sleep, Jaehyun hyung?" Imagining the creature tickling his feet brought shivers to his spine.

Jaehyun sighed, seeing his younger brother in a scared condition.

"There's no such thing as ghost, Jisung-ah"  He ruffled Jisung's hair as Jaehyun brought him back to his shared room with Chenle.

After putting him to bed, he went to the kitchen. Chugging down a glass of water before going to his room. He closed his door and jumped on his bed. Taking out his phone from his pocket, he texted his sister.

Narae

Just right when she's about to enter the bathroom, a notification popped on her screen.

       1 new message from jaehyun🥶

jaehyun🥶
wyd lil sis?

narae 
i was about to shower, why?

jaehyun🥶
nothing. just asking how my lovely sister is doing

narae
oh, I'm doing good here. you literally ask me the same question everyday 🤨

jaehyun🥶
lmao right
seen

"Bruh did she just seenzoned me?" he scoffed in disbelief.