45

She snapped her head towards the car that was about to hit her. She was frozen on her spot but luckily, she was pulled.

"Gosh, you need to be careful" He said as he hugged her.

She was still in shock. If she wasn't pulled by him, she wouldn't be here.

the car was too fast

"I'm sorry.."

"No no it's okay, I understand. I shouldn't have pranked you"

"And the couple is back~ So, let's go to our next destination" Johnny said, playing with the keys in his hand.

"Next destination? What do you mean?"

"You'll see later"

They went in the van they were sorted to and went to a resort. Once they've arrived, the boys and the girls separated ways. Narae was pulled by Joy to a room they booked.

"Here, change your clothes"

"What?" Wendy handed her a dress which was a really beautiful one.

"Go, we'll be waiting for you here"

"Uhm, okay" She changed it to the dress and it fits her body perfectly.

She went out and showed them. The girls were left in an awe as she looked so stunning.

"Let us do your hair and some touches"

After few minutes, she was done. They backed away and took a look at Narae.

"Oh.. my God.. by this Mark can't take his eyes off of you"

"You look so beautiful, Imma cry" Irene said, wiping off her non-existent tears.

"Well, all of you looked beautiful too!" Red Velvet were wearing a dresses too which were designed by Johnny himself. This night will be a REALLY big night.

The girls went out and walked to the reserved place. And this sight left Narae speechless.

"Wow.."

The Dreamies led Narae to a table where there stood Mark in his suit. This felt like a wedding ceremony.

"You look beautiful Noona"

"*Chuckles* Thanks, you don't look bad yourself, Jisung"

All of them minded their own business while Mark and Narae got their alone time.

"So, it's been 4 years" Mark said as he admired her.

"Yea, I can't believe it too.."

"Same, I still remember the first time we met, I guess God fated us to be together"

"*Smiles* We've been through so much together" They recalled back all the memories they've made together.

From Mark being cold to her to now them on their fourth year of being together.

"Is it the time yet? I can't wait"

"Just wait Chenle, they're still enjoying the moment" Doyoung said as he took a sip of his drink. Haechan groaned and stood lazily.

"This dude is taking too long"

Right when he said that, Mark stood up and gathered everyone.

"Aight everybody, thank you for helping me prepare all of this, and thank you for willing to come to our four year anniversary"

"Yo Mark! Hurry!" Lucas shouted. The others glared at him for being too loud.

"Sorry, I was too excited"

"*Chuckles* Anyways, since all of you are here, and this beautiful lady is standing next to me" He turned around to look at her and kneeled on one knee.

"Oh my God, he's doing it!"

"M-Mark?"

"Narae, you're my sun in the day and my moon and star at night, you're always there when I am at my lowest, alright I don't know what to say anymore" Her eyes were glistening with tears and heart beating fast

"Jung Narae, will you be my Mrs. Lee?"

"YAS MAN YOU GO!"

"LUCAS!"

"Sorry"

Narae covered her mouth and was crying tears of happiness.

"Will you marry me?"

"*Nods* Yes" He flashed her the biggest smile and hugged her tightly.

The others cheered for them, some cried as they were so happy to see them. He put the ring on her and hugged her once again.

"Mark"

"Hm?" He looked at her as he waited for her to say something.

"I have something to tell you too.."

"What is it?"

She searched for Irene and locked eyes with her. Irene gave her a reassuring smile and nod at her.

"Actually uhm.. *chuckles* How do I say this.."

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yea, everything is fine, it's just.." He waited patiently for her to tell him, holding both of her shoulder.

"I'm.. pregnant" Eyes widened, he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Y-you what? I- Do I hear that clearly?" She nodded. Still shocked from the news, she's nervous of what he's about to say.

"You-"

"YES I'M GOING TO BE A DAD"

"WHAT?" The others were frozen except for Red Velvet as they were the first to know about this. Narae smiled cheekily, happy to see that he's excited.

"You got my sister pregnant?!"

"Yo you're going to be an uncle!" He pointed. Jaehyun facepalm and shook his head

"She's still young!"

"Relax Jaehyun, they're adults already" Johnny said, proudly smiled like a dad.

The night continued with them celebrating. Mark can't stop smiling since then and Narae, well, like she said before, she's the happiest and luckiest girl.

They're happy. All of them. Oh and did I mentioned before? Some of the members do have a date. This is like they're starting a new journey to a new chapter of their lives with their loved ones, with a partner.

And Hwayoung.

Well, she recovered bit by bit. They would visit her sometimes.

And ITZY, they're still in contact but right now they got an offer in Thailand which explains why they're not celebrating together.

to conclude, it was a happy day and a memorable night to remember.

_______________________________________

i swear why am i writing like this