07

Few weeks have passed, Narae have gotten closer with the boys especially Mark. Ever since the last incident that happened to her, they were being protective. 2 to 3 of the boys had to come with her whenever she wants to go out.

Sometimes when they have mission to run, they will send her to Red Velvet. The girls are pretty close too. They're like a family to her. Not "like", they are her family. Both NCT and Red Velvet. There were times she would stay at RV and have a sleepover.

(Present day)

Narae's pov

"Yah! Mark Lee! Give me back my phone!"  fuck this hag man

(Few minutes earlier)

I was watching a YouTube video in my room (yes, I have my own room now which is a good thing) when Mark came in.

"Stingraaayy, watchu doooinn'??"

"Washing the dishes" proudly said

"You think that's funny? You're so lame"the

"yeah whatever",

I was so focused watching the video but this bitch decides to mess with me. He snatched my phone and ran away.

"YAH! MARK!!"

I ran down the stairs and chased him. I'm going to lose 3kg now.

"Catch him Narae! Come on!" Lucas shouted, throwing his fist in the air as a "u can do it" motion.

We entered the second living room and I stopped for awhile, catching my breath. Then I ran as fast as I can and jumped at his back.

"Gotcha!!" Both of us fall and I snatched my phone back.

And, you can guess what happened :)

I was on top of him.

I looked at his face and our nose were few inches away. I stared at his beautiful unsymmetrical eyes and suddenly the time stopped.

Neither of us wanted to move away. Luckily this living room is empty. I stare down to his lips and he smirked,

"How long are we going to stay like this, hm?" he said with his low tone, smirking slightly.

blood rushes to my face. He knew what he was doing and this close proximity made my heart beat like crazy.

I got up and scratch my head,

"Uhm, haha, bye" I ran out and went to the kitchen.

I drank the water until the last drop, not caring if I'm gonna choke,

"Hey hey, easy there young lady"

I put the glass down once I finished and stood there like a statue, remembering what the hell just happened.

"You good there? You're standing like the lady liberty"

" Yuta"

" Yuta oppa" huh

I looked at him weirdly at the mention of "oppa"

shivers went down my spine

"Fine, what?"

"Have you ever fall in love?"

Yuta stares at me, confused with the sudden question.

" Uhm, yes? Why? Oh! Are you in love?Who is the lucky guy?" he teased as he wiggled his eyebrows

"What?! No! Haha, of course nOt" u convinced with a slight crack at the end

"Yeah, like I believe that, then why did you suddenly ask me if I've ever fall in love, huh?"