04

Punches..
Kicks..
Shots..
Knife scrapping..

He can't control himself. He don't even know what he's doing.

"Why am I being so stupid"

He felt a slight guilt on how he treated the girl just now. He knew he shouldn't treat her like that. It was just that his past was still hunting him.

He acted like this because of a horrible past. A past he can't forget. That past changed him. Not that he didn't love his family. He loves them. So much. He used to shower all of them with love.

But because of love, he lost her.

While the boy was in his world, Narae entered the basement. She was looking for him.

Narae approached the boy slowly, not wanting to make him startled.

"What do you want". His cold tone pierced through her ears.

"I just want to talk to you".

Mark turned around to meet with her innocent eyes.

"I'm not in the mood to talk".

Then his back was facing her. She just stood silent.

She hesitated for a bit then walked away. Not wanting to make him annoyed.

Leaving him there. Alone in the cold basement.

Narae pov

I went back to the living room. I sit next to Renjun and watched the television.

After few minutes, the whole mansion was filled with the leader's call

"NCT, meeting room, now" All of them hurried to the meeting room, leaving me alone.

"Rae! Come" Jaehyun called me so I followed him behind.

(Meeting room)

(Meeting room)

I went inside after Jaehyun and sat on the sofa. I just watched them and looked at the projector. They started off with few briefing before giving out parts.

"Dreamies will enter from block A while WayV keep an eye from section B1. 127 will enter from the back door. The drugs will be in room 23. The dealer will be not there by the time we arrive, but we need to be careful. Haechan, you're going with the Dreamies for this one"

They continued with their meeting while I play game on my phone. Suddenly I heard my name being mentioned

"We will send Narae to RV base and then we'll proceed with our mission".

I furrowed my eyebrows at the mention of " RV base".

"Hold on, RV? Who's that?" I asked.