26

"Okay, so the percentage went-" someone knocked on the door and he sighed.

"Come in"

the girl opened the door, she bowed at them and apologized.

"What? We're on a meeting right now"

"I'm sorry Boss. But the girls are fighting in the cafeteria"

"I don't care, as long as it's not Narae then it's fine"

"Well, the girl you brought is fighting with one of the staff"

"What?!" All of them rushed out the room, leaving the girl confused.

They entered the cafeteria and the workers who noticed them stepped back.

The girls were gripping on each other's hair as some tried to separate them.

"BOTH OF YOU! STOP!" Yuta and Jaehyun held Narae as she was quite strong. The girl widened her eyes and bowed quickly.

"My office. Now! The others, get back to your work!" They cleared the place. Narae and the girl went up to Taeyong's office and stood in front of him.

"Explain,"
"She started it!" Narae pointed at the girl

"She snatched my phone and messed with me"

"Well, you can settle it nicely"

"I was.. but she said something that.. that triggered me"

she looked down, holding in her tears. Taeyong noticed her sudden change of tone

"What did she say?"

He asked softly, the girl beside Narae was a little shocked as she's never seen his soft side.

"She said that I'm a thirsty wh-whore, that I just want to g-get in your pants"

Taeyong sighed and massaged his temples.

"You can go Narae" she left the room, leaving him and the girl.

"Listen here, you're lucky you're still alive, now tell me why you messed with her?"

"I-I was telling her the truth! I mean, she looked like one"

"You don't have the rights to tell her that" the girl looked down to her feet

"I'm going to let this go, but don't mess with her again, you might make someone mad too"

"What do you mean?"

"If someone mess with your siblings, what will you do?" she was confused at his question but answered it

"I'll be mad at the person"

"And that's exactly what Jaehyun will do" Chunhei widened her eyes as she got what Taeyong meant.

"You're lucky I'm the one that handle this and not Jaehyun. You know how he handle people who messed with him right?"

"Y-yes"

Narae's pov

I went out his office and someone hugged me immediately. And I knew who the person was.

"God I'm so worried if anything happened to you!"

"I'm okay Mark.." I tried to escape from his grip but he's too strong.

"Why are you wiggling so much?"

"The others are watching!" He realized and quickly pulled away.

He looked around and everyone were looking at us.

"What? Get back to your work!"

"Damn boi, you're that strict huh? *Chuckles* "

The girl that messed with me went out Taeyong's office. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and walked away.

"Well that's kinda weird"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing *smiles* "

"I'm sorry but I gotta go, I got something to handle"

"It's okay, you don't need to apologise"

" *Chuckles* See you later" He left and I went to the rooftop.

The view from up here was beautiful, I can see the busy road and people walking. Few minutes later, someone called me and I picked it up.

"Narae, come to my office"

Taeyong said then hung up. Aish this man. I went his office and knocked on the door

"Come in" I entered and took a sit on the sofa.

"Did I asked you to sit?"

"Uhm.. no..?"

" *Sighs* Whatever. I want to ask you something"

"What?" He took out a file and gave it to me.

"What's this?"

"Read first aish.."

"Well okay, chill"

I looked through the file and was a little surprised

"Uhm, what does this mean?"

"Well, it's for you to join us"

"You want me? To join your gang?" He nodded.

Well, I don't know if I should join them or not. I mean, last time I wasn't good enough when group of people attacked our base.

"But, why though?"

"Well, you trained for quite a while, Yeji told me that your skills were like a trained combat so why not?"

"But, do you think I'm capable enough for this? The last time I remembered I was in a coma for a week"

"That was before Narae, if you join us, we'll train you more and you can do missions with us. You have the talent of a fighter Narae, you can't just waste it like that"

Should I?

"Will Jaehyun be okay if I join?"

"I already talked to him about this and he agreed"

"Well.. uhm"

"We are not a gang that kills innocent people Narae, we help people. We only kill those who do bad things"

"I know, Taeyong "

"It's okay, I'll give you some time to think about it"