28

"You ready for today?"
"Well, it's just a few trainings"

We went to the HQ and I got a little nervous. Not that I'm scared about the trainings, it was because of what happened yesterday.

"Hey, you good?"
"W-what? Oh, yeah *smiles*"
"Okay, let's go now"

We stepped in and the workers who passed by bowed at them. I took a glance at the workers and heard some of their gossip

"Yah, that's the girl that got into a fight yesterday right?"

"Oh yes! I heard that she's Jaehyun's sister"

"Seriously?!"

"Maybe, I was at the pantry and some of the hacking unit said that she is his sister"

"Well, I do see some of Jaehyun's resemblance in her"

I looked at them and they just smiled and bowed. Well, that was awkward.

"Narae, your first training will be investigation, you can follow Johnny and Renjun" Taeyong said as we went up.

"Okay" I stepped out the elevator, following both of them behind. They went into a room and I guess this will be the place.

"Alright Narae, this will be our class"
"Hm, fancy"

I spent few hours of studying the main things of investigating and my brain is not functioning properly.

"Alright Narae, I think that's all for today" Renjun said, turning off the projector

"God finally"

" *Chuckles* It will be okay Narae, once you get used to it, you'll be fine"

"Thanks for the kind words Johnny, also thanks for the lesson today. Both of you really worked hard enduring my complains"

"No problem"

"Alright, I think you should go now. Jaehyun and Doyoung must be waiting already"

"Good luck Narae!"

I went out the room and went to their office. I knocked on the door, standing nervously.

"Come in, oh? Narae. Let's go, Doyoung's already in the room"

"Is there a specific classroom for every unit?"

"Yes" He lead the way and we entered the dark room. Lights from the computer were the only source.

"Alright Narae, how was your lesson with Johnny and Renjun?"

"Well, it's not that hard but there's a lot to memorize"

"That's how it works hun"

"You ready to hack?"

"Let's start"

And another hours of studying. But this time it was hard. Like, really hard. You need to enter the right code, no typos. And then you need to type fast and focus on the screen. They corrected some of my mistakes and I had to redo it. It was fun tho.

"Wow Narae, you're smart"

"Of course she is, look at her brother" he proudly said

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Doyoung said, rolling his eyes.

"Wow guys, it's already 4, should we go now? I'm sure they're already home"

"What? It's 4?! I haven't eaten my lunch yet!" then my stomach made an stomachquake

"You hungry?"

"Of course!"

"Well, let's stop by a restaurant then we'll go home" Doyoung said as we exited the room.

"Sounds good to me"

They went to their office to take their stuff. As I was waiting for them, my phone buzzed. I looked at the id and a smile crept up my face automatically

"Hello?"

"Hi, you're still there?"

"Yes, I'm waiting for them at the lobby"

"Oh.."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Is it wrong for me to call my girlfriend?"

"Y-yah, I was just asking"

" *Chuckles* You're blushing" how did he know?

"W-what? No.. I'm n-not blushing"

"Yeah right, anyways, I miss you~"

"Yah we're living in the same house!"

"And then?"

"How can you miss me when we literally see each other everyday!"

"Well, so what? I know you miss me too *chuckles* "

"You know everything huh?"

"Of course~"

"Well, I gotta go, Jaehyun and Doyoung are coming"

"Alright, byebye~"

" *Chuckles* Bye~"

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. They looked at me with raised eyebrows

"What?"

"Who called you?"

"No one, I was playing with it"

"Well okay, let's go"

We stopped by a restaurant and ate for a while then went back home. We entered the house and was greeted by a chaotic scene.

Haechan and Renjun bickering, Jaemin chasing Chenle and Jisung, Jungwoo saying "lion" to Yuta, Jeno hugging Mark and him trying to escape from Jeno, Taeyong and Johnny trying to stop the chaos

"What the fu-"

"Language young lady"

"Fudge" Doyoung walked towards them

"Stop it!" And just like that, they stopped.

"Behave or no dinner tonight" They quickly calm their self down behaving.

"Good"

I went up to my room and laid down on my bed. The mattress next to me deepened and I felt hands wrapping around my waist

"Stingray~"

" *Chuckles* What?"

"I missed you" he snuggled close and hugged my arm

"How was your day?" He asked, looking up at me

"Well, pretty good, the trainings were a little stressing but I did well"

" *Chuckles* I'm sure that one day, you'll be the next Ace, first female Ace of NCT"

"Well, thanks for the compliment, you boost my confidence"

"Sure *smiles* "

"But I don't think I can be the Ace, I mean, my skills are not as good as yours and it was just my first day today"

"Don't say it like that, I'm sure you can beat me one day"

"Stop giving me high hopes Mark *chuckles*"