15

Narae's pov

We went out of the airport and I saw the girl again. I glared at her and she left her spot with her friend.

"You're still on it?"

"No, I'm just giving her a message,"

I looked at him and patted his shoulder, reminding him his promise.

"Don't forget my pizza". He groaned, realizing that he still have a debt.

" *Sighs* I thought you forgot 'bout that" Mark told the others to stop by a pizza place. And that's how the house was having a pizza party.

"Wahh.. Who bought this?"

"Mark did,"

"Thanks Mark hyung!"

Mark just nodded, he just spent his money on 10 boxes of pizza. I tapped his shoulder, grabbing his attention,

" *chuckles* Thanks *smiles* ," he smiled at me, saying that it's no big deal.

We ate the pizza, sitting in front of the tv and watched movies. As we were watching, I excused myself cause I need to go to the bathroom.

I walked to my room, closing the door and did my business. After I was done, I was about to go downstairs when my phone rang.

I looked at the id and it was an unknown number. I hesitated at first, what if it was some scammer trying to get my money.

But I picked it up anyways, I waited for this person to speak up first and this came,
" *scoffs* Hi Narae, you having fun?"

"Who are you?" I asked with a stern tone,

"Ohh, you don't need to know who I am,"

I can't recognize the voice at all, it sounded like it was being disguised.

"How did you get my number?"

"I have my ways,"

"Why are you calling me? "

"I just want to remind you, you can take whatever is mine now, but when the time comes, the table turns"

and just like that the person hung up. I stared at my phone, frowning my eyebrows. What does this person meant? Table turns?

I shrugged it off and went downstairs, acting like nothing happened. I sat next to Johnny and watched the tv. But my mind was still on the phone call.

Could it be the one that sent us revenge note? But why would thry called me? Do I have anything with them? What does that person meant by "whatever is mine" ? Did I steal something? I don't know. Just thinking about it make my head hurts.

Days passed by, I've been receiving calls and texts. This person kept threatening me. I don't want to tell the others cause they've been busy handling work.

(1 week later)

I was in my room, resting after having my training with ITZY. I scrolled through my phone, searching for memes. Having enough memes, I watched YouTube.

" *Sighs* I really need to be productive"

After being unproductive for hours, I took a shower and wore my flannel PJs. I went downstairs and sat next to Chenle.

"Yo I'm bored,"  He looked at me then back to the tv.

"Me too noona, I don't have anything to do other than watching tv and play games," then an idea came through my mind.

"Hey, I have an idea" he looked at me with a questioning expression plastered on his face, 

"Bring Jisung along, we're going to do something fun"