27

"Well, I guess I'll give it a try"
"For real?!"
"I don't know, you think I should?"
"Well, it'd be great!"

Narae's pov

"Well okay then, but I need to see Jungwoo and Taeil first, to make sure that I'm-" and he cuts me off.

"Jungwoo and Taeil, I need you to check Narae's health, we're going to medic unit now" he hung up the phone and got up.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Well, just follow me, quick!"

"Geez fine"

We stepped in the elevator and went down. The door opened and this floor smells like medicines.

"Am I the only one that smelled medicine?"

"This is where the medic team work, that's why it smells all medicine"

"Oh okay" We went in the room that was labeled "Medic Team Leaders"

Fancy.

Taeyong went in the room without knocking and sat on one of the chairs.

"Hurry, check her now" He casually said

"What the- first, you didn't knock the door, and then you just casually sit down like that? Yah! We're the leaders here!"

"And then? I own this building and I'm the leader here"

"Well, that's true but you need to knock first!"

"Fine fine, now, check her"

"What's wrong? Is she hurt or something?"

"No, I want her health update. This is for work"

" *Sighs* Okay, just wait for a bit"

They examined me, asked me some questions and all that stuff. Few minutes later, they told us the results.

"She's in a pretty good shape. Her scars are not giving her any soreness and she can go back to training if she wants to"

"Great! Now, what would you say?"

He looked at me with high expectations

"Well, I accept your offer"

"Good! welcome to NCT"
"welcome to what now?!"

"Go get some rest, okay?" I went up to my room, closing the door behind me

It was evening and I decided to take a nap after a long day. Few hours later, I woke up and felt something warm embracing me.

Or should I say someone.

I opened my eyes and met with his sleeping face. His cheeks pressed on the pillow, lips pouting. I poked his cheek and he shuffled a little.