13

(Next morning)

Narae's pov

6.05am

I decided to take a walk by myself cause I needed fresh air and some time alone. I woke up early just for this. The boys will wake up at 7.30am and that's enough time for me.

I walk along the road while listening to music. Walking early in the morning is refreshing.

I went to a park that's not so far from the house. I looked at the view and it calmed my soul. Minutes later, I took a sit on a bench and put on my airpods, listening to some music.

As I was calmly listening to the music while closing my eyes, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and found a girl.

"Yes? May I help you?" I asked, she looked around, trying to find someone and asked me,

"May I sit here?" I was confused but allowed her anyway.

This is awkward,sitting with someone you don't know and not saying anything.

"Hey," she started

"Yea?" Oh god.

"Why are you alone?"

What?

"Uhm, what do you mean? *awkwardly chuckles*"

Does she know me?

"I'm sorry for asking this but, I usually see you with 2 to 3 boys with you," is she a stalker?

"Uhm, haha yeah, they're still sleeping. I don't want to wake them up," I lied, well it's true that they were sleeping but I ain't telling her the truth, I mean, she's a stranger.

"Aah.. who are they?" Okay, this girl is weird.

"Uhm, they're my.. cousins," this girl is up to something. I can smell the fishiness.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Hwayoung," well.. I ain't telling her my real name

"I'm Raelyn *smiles* " I told her my english name instead.

I looked at my phone, 7.02am. Shoot, I hope no one's up already.

"Uhm, hey, Hwayoung, I'm sorry but I gotta go, gotta go back home cause I need to prepare b-breakfast," I looked at her,

" *smiles* It's okay", her smile was kinda fake but I don't care,

"uhm, okay, bye Hwayoung, it's nice to meet you *smiles* ". I stood up and left the park.

3rd person pov

" *Smirks*, you think you can fool me? tch, Raelyn my ass. You think I'm going to let you have them? They're mine and mine only. Just so you wait" she smirked and laughed at what she's attempting to do with her.

Narae's pov

I ran as fast as I can and arrived. I opened the door and went upstairs quietly.

Just as I was about to take the last step, I was caught.

"Where did you go?" I turned around and was greeted by Doyoung.

"Oh, hahaha good morning Doyoung *awkwardly smiles* "

"Narae, answer my question," Oh my god, save me

"Uhm, I w-was at the uhm, p-park, need fresh air," I looked down, scared to look at his face,

" *sighs* Narae, you shouldn't go outside alone, what if something happens to you?"

"I'm sorry, I just, need some time alone"

"Okay then,but next time make sure you bring one of us at least,okay?"

I nodded and he went to the kitchen. I entered my room and did my morning routine.

Few minutes later, I went downstairs and checked my schedule.

"Training with ITZY",

It's not bad, at least I get to meet them again.

I scanned the other member's schedule and theirs were pretty fun. WayV going to China, Dream visiting one of their orphanage and 127 still finding information about the threat thingy.

After scanning through the schedule, I went to have breakfast with the others.

"Morning boys,"

"Good morning Narae". I took a seat next to Taeyong and ate my food.

"Taeyong-ah, who's going to send me?" I asked cause you know, I'm always curious.

"Jaehyun and Mark" and I choked, I drank my water and looked at him

"Aah.. okay" and he gave me his smirk.

this man is up to something

(Few minutes later)

"Narae! Come on!" Jaehyun shouted, him and Mark were waiting for me cause I need to get my water bottle first.

"Okay I'm coming!" I ran to the main door and stood in front of them.
"Let's go" then we vroom.

In the car, let's just say it was not that awkward, Mark sitting at the passenger seat and Jaehyun drove the car while me sitting at the back.

I just played with my phone cause I don't have anything to do. But then Jaehyun spoke up.

"So, Narae, I heard that you went out early in the morning," how did- ugh Doyoung..

"Uhm, I just want fresh air.. and some time alone," I said, looking out the window.

"What if there's someone that's going to attack you? Don't you remember the last time when you-"

"I know! It's just, I need some time alone okay, I know that you want to protect me, but I can protect myself too you know"

"I'm strong enough to protect myself. Besides, I'm taking this training class so that I can improve my skills" I said, looking down at my hand.

Then the whole ride was quite. was I too harsh? I need to apologise to him later.

After few minutes, we've arrived. We got off the car and went to the front door.

We were about to ring the bell when Lia opened the door.

"Unnie! I missed you!" She hugged me and of course I hugged her back.

"*Chuckles* I missed you too,"

"Okay, we need to go, call us when you're done".

They were about to go when I hugged Jaehyun,

"I'm sorry for talking harshly towards you," he hugged me back and told me that it's okay.

Mark just stood there, waiting for Jaehyun. Me, not wanting to make him feel awkward, hugged him too. And my heart did a thing.

We pulled away and he patted my head. Then they went back home. I turned around and guess what, she smirked at me.

"What? You're gonna tease me too? Like the others? Go on" I said, knowing what she was gonna do.

"Nah, I'm gonna let it pass for now"

We went in and heard screaming coming from upstairs.

"AAH NARAE UNNIE" and here comes my baby.

"Yuna!! Aaaahh!!" We hugged and jumped around.

"You're here for hugging session or training class?", Uh oh,

"Aight, sorry Yeji". Then we proceeded with the trainings.