44

Time flies by, they continued with their work, dealing with people.

Narae got a hang of herself and improved her skills. She got herself the title of "The first woman Ace of NCT".

The group is now the top among all of mafias. They became extra powerful to the point where many other groups wanted to work with them.

As to Narae and Mark, well, no one even dares to flirt with one of them. Even if there's one, they're probably dead.

Their relationship has been quite strong these past few months. Even the members can see that they're SO in love. And well, they moved again to a bigger place.

(4 years later) (A/N: Yea, that's a long time skip)

"Unnie, I need your help"
"What is it?"

Narae's currently at Red Velvet's base, hanging out with the girls.

"My fourth anniversary with Mark is in two days"

"Really?! Wow, you've been together for quite long" Seulgi said, not expecting that it's been four years since they met.

"Yea.. I can't believe it either
"
"What are you planning to do?" She thinks for a bit before telling them the surprise.

"I was thinking on telling him that-"

"Hyung, I need your help"

"What now? I'm not helping you to grow watermelons at the backyard anymore" Johnny said as he focused on the tv.

"No, it's not that"

"Then?"

"Mine and Narae's four years is in two days and I don't know what to give her as a surprise"

"Oh.." He responded, eyes still on the screen.

"Are you going to help me or not?" Johnny turned to look at him and stare at him blankly.

"What are you looking at bro?! Are gonna answer me or not?"

"Chill kid. Fine, I'll help you, just tell me your plan and we'll work it out"

"Okay, so.."

Both teams are planning their suprises, getting help from the members.

As time passes, it's the day. A big day for the both of them.

"Good morning" She greeted as the both of them woke up.

But he didn't greet her back. Instead, he stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Uhm, okay, probably just an early morning mood swing" She thought.

She stood up and make the bed. As she was tidying the room, Mark went out from the bathroom and went straight to the closet, not sparing a glance on her.