Strange Behavior

Lucy's P.O.V

I wake up to the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around my waist and to see that the soon to be unlucky person is..... NATSU?!

"Oh hell no."

"LUCYY KICK!" I shout, sending him flying out of my bed and straight to the floor.

"Oww, Lucy what the hell?!?!" Natsu yells. "Don't "what the hell" me, what are you doing in my bed!?!?!" I shout, clearly annoyed.

"Geez, I just wanted to be with you." He whispers out innocently, making me blush.

"W-what?" I stutter, caught off guard.
"Oh never mind, just go get changed so we can head over to the guild." He says, changing the subject.

"A-alright." I answer.

After I get dressed we leave.

While walking to the guild Natsu was clinging to me like crazy, literally. We arrive at the guild and I see something that you don't see every day happen in Fairy Tail and that's saying something.
I see Levy reading a book while sitting in... GAJEELS LAP! Who has his arms wrapped around her waist and then I see Mira cooking with.... LAXUS hugging her from the back!! Who happens to be snuggling his face against her neck.

*Okay, something is definitely up* I think to myself.
Mira's P.O.V

I was cooking when all of a sudden I feel someone hug me from the back. I turn my head to see that it's, Laxus?
I quickly turn my head back forward and feel my cheeks turn pink.

I hear the guild doors open and see Lucy walk in with.....NATSU WRAPPED AROUND HER WAIST!!!

*Nani?* I think to myself.
I obviously waste no time and get my camera out, it was a bit difficult with Laxus still wrapped around me but that wasn't stoping me. I took as many pics as possible then saw how Lucy was looking at something.
I turn my head to the direction she's looking at and see that it's Levy who's reading a book while sitting in GAJEELS LAPP!?!?!?
*MY SHIPS!!* I think to myself, then I also took pics of Gale.

I quickly put my camera back before anyone notices.
I feel Laxus smirking against my neck.

"Oh be quiet." I say to him before resuming to what I was doing earlier in a more happier mood.
Levy's P.O.V

I was reading a book when I suddenly felt myself being lifted and put down on....GAJEELS LAPP!!

"G- Gajeel" I say, blushing.
"Shh." He replies before laying his head on my shoulder.

I return to reading still blushing.

Later on I hear the guild doors open but ignore it till I hear Gajeel growling. I look up from my book and see that he's growling at Natsu who's....clinging to Lucy?
*Strange* I think.
I see Lucy stare at Mira who's cooking and see LAXUS'S arms wrapped around her
*I'm so confused, something is for sure off.*
I turn my head back to Lucy and see her turn her head to me I make eye contact and nod my head towards the library, she nods her head.

We some how find a way to get away from Gajeel and Natsu and head towards the library.
Lucy's P.O.V

When I turned my head back to Levy I saw her make eye contact with me and nod her head towards the library I nod my head and we get away from the dragon slayers.

We head towards the library.

Once we get inside we shut the doors to make sure no one hears or sees us.
"Okay something's off." I say.
"Yeah, I agree. The guys are acting strange." Levy says.
"There must be something to it because only Laxus, Gajeel and Natsu are acting strange." I say.

"Hmm, what's something that all three of them have in common?" Levy says.

I think for a bit.
"Well their all dragon slayers and-"

"That's it!" Levy shouts.

"What's it??" I ask, not catching on.

"They're all dragon slayers!" Levy says.

I think about what she said and then it clicks.
"Only the dragon slayers are acting strange." I say, she nods her head.

"But wait, what about Wendy? She's a dragon slayer too and I haven't seen her acting strange or weird with anyone." I say.

"You're right." She says.
I start thinking again then realize something.

"We're in a library! If there's anything wrong with those boys then we'll find it here." I say "You're right!" Levy responds.

We start searching.
Levy's P.O.V

We start searching for books that might have something that explains whats happening to the guys.

Couple minutes later.

"Found anything?" Lucy asks from across the room.
"No, nothing." I say back sighing.

Then at the corner of my eye I see a book that looks old and says "Dragon Mating Season" on the side of it.
"Hey Lucy I think I found something." I call out. She turns her head while I grab the book and show her.
"Dragon Mating Season?" She reads and I nod. We sit down, I open the book and we start reading.
(What the Book says inside)

Dragon Mating Season happens for every dragon who is the age 19 or above if below 19 then they will not go threw the effects of Dragon Mating Season on July 1st. The season lasts for about 3 weeks and during those 3 weeks the dragons will get a major power boost and go threw different stages.
1.) Clingy- the dragons will be very clingy towards their mate they will not want or like being away from them. Stage 1 will begin a day before July 1st leaving 1 day to find out who their mates are.
2.) Overprotective- they will be very protective of their mate and not like
anyone getting near them unless they are in their 'pack'.
3.)Make a 'Den'- Once the dragons realize that they know who their mate is they will make a den which will take 5 days or 3 if they are in a group/pack.
4.) Horny- The dragons will get very horny.
5.) Mark/Mate- When it's time and the mates are ready the dragons will mark them and then mate.
This all applies to Dragon Slayers too. Each stage takes about 3 or 4 days to get to the next one, except for stages 1 and 2 those happen quicker, oh and if stage 3 hasn't been completed yet then they won't go after their mates till it's done. If you happen to be a mate to a dragon or dragon slayer then be ready because you may never sleep for the next three weeks. Be warned if anyone try's to stop the dragons they will be hurt. No one can stop them, only ones who can challenge them are their mates. We wish both mates and dragons the best of luck because these three weeks will not be easy.
If you find another person who's a mate then stick together it's better to be together then alone, better chance of survival.
Good luck.
No one's P.O.V
Lucy and Levy close the book eyes wide open and jaws dropped. Lucy checks the date then goes pale
"What's wrong Lucy?" Levy says.
"It's the day before Dragon Mating Season." Lucy answers.

They both stare at each other with the look of worry, but ends when they hear the doors of the library open to show two girls, one holding the same book that they were reading "Dragon Mating Season".

A/N: Hey guys this is my first book and I know that there's a bunch of them out but I wanted to make one cause I love the whole Dragon Slayer Mating Season theme. I also know that they're a couple of people missing like Wendy and Cobra. I will not be adding them because I wanted to focus on these 5 ships, don't hate also because Wendy is so innocent and to me it seems weird to have her act like this but I will make a book about her and someone to make it up, if anyones willing to read it.
They're a couple of ships for her like Wendy x Romeo or Wendy x Chelia so I'll leave that up to you guys of what ship she'll be in, in the book, Romeo or Chelia (don't know how to spell her name, think it's like that) I hope that you guys like this book and if you have any ideas for this then comment.
Peace out;))✌️
P.S: Already got started on Part 2;)