Chapter 1

Colby Brock as himself

"

Whatsupp guys it's Sam and Colby and welcome back to our Youtube Channel." Colby screamed.

Sam Golbach as himself

"Today we are back with all the roomates at the Queen Mary Haunted ghost ship, but sadly this time we won't be staying in the haunted room B340 because apparently it is already booked out
for the next three days..." Sam said while making a frowny face, "But don't worry we rented out B666 and we will be visiting B340 in some way."

Corey Scherer as himself

"Ya'll crazy man..." Corey said pacing up and down

" Corey said pacing up and down

Jake Webber as himself

"Are you sccaarredd Corey-boo?" Jake asked sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm scared, what did you think I was going to say, 'nah man I enjoy summoning demons and playing with ouija bords in one of the most haunted places in America' yeah I'm freaking scared."

Sam, Jake and Colby laugh in union while Sam picked up the camera and they make their way to the ship.

Sam points the camera at Colby, Jake and Corey as they walk in to get their reaction.

"Fuck, this place still sends shivers down my spine!" Colby says while lookings around.

"Brother, no swearing infront of the camera..." Corey said while lightly stroking Colby's back.

Colby's POV:

Corey started stroking my back and I looked at the group and then back at him, "It hasn't even been five minutes and he's already possessed." I said while waiting for his reaction

"That's not funny man, like for real." The whole group started laughing.

Sam handed me the camera while he went to check in and get our room key. Me, Jake and Corey went and sat down in a lounge area next to the check in desk.

My eyes started to wonder around the place, looking at the different types of people, the old furniture, the pictures of people who passed here etc. when it landed on this girl... blonde, green eyes, really pretty, wearing comfortable clothes, but there was something about her that...it gave me this eerie uneasy feeling. I brushed it off as soon as I saw her holding a tripod with a camera connected to it.

"Wait that's, uhmm what are their names, they always say 'we seek to find'... Those youtubers, two girls...?" Jake said expecting either me or corey to answer.

Corey and I looked at each other then back at Jake.

"Seriously, neither of you recognize them..."

We just kept looking at him confunsed. "Sorry Jake, your on your own..." Corey said

"I got the room keys." Sam said and broke the death stare between Corey and Jake.

"Finally." I sigh in relief

We made our way to the elevator, but I couldn't help but look at the girl one more time, this time she turned her head and we made eye contact, a weak smile appeared on my face when I realized that same feeling came back... something isn't right.