Chapter 3

Vera's POV

We stepped into the elevator and Claire pressed the button for the 3rd floor.

Buzz buzz

I look down at my phone and it lights up

Instagram: SamandColby wants to send you a message.

"Hey Claire, does Sam and Colby sound familiar to you?"

"Uh, actually yeah, their that explore guys, remember, they do exploring videos and haunted places as well." she said not thinking anything about my question.

"Wel they just sent us a DM..."

"Really, thats weird, what does it say?"

I read the message aloud, and both of us actually really wanted to collab, it would take our minds off the real reason why we are here, plus we're staying three night, so it wouldn't kill us if you took one night off.

We then agreed that we would meet them at our room at about 17:00PM. As the elevator opened Claire started walking to our room, but I was stopped in my tracks when I went into Sam and Colby's profile...

"It's him..." I said under my breath

"You coming?" Claire yelled from across the halway

"Yeah, yeah."

"Are you ready for this?" I looked at Claire

We ended up standing infront of room B340 for a few minutes before actually going in. I interested the key card and slowly pushed the door open.

"We're back..." I say softly, "Three years later, now we're back..."

I looked at Claire before we joined hands and walked in together. We both sit down and look at each other in fear.

"It's just a room, let's just unpack and get ready, they'll be here in a few."

After getting ready and settling in I check the time only to find that it is 17:10 already, "They must be late." I thought to myself.

And as if on cue I hear a knock on the door which made me jump slightly. I open it and see 4 guys standing outside with anxiety written all over their faces, Claire came a stood next to me as I watched them.

"Hi I'm Vera, but you can call me V and this is Claire." I said as friendly and welcoming as possible.

"Hi I'm Sam, this is Jake, that's Corey and that's..." he was cut off.

"Colby... I'm Colby..." the ocean eyed boy said. Looking at him the eerie feeling I had before disappeared, now it was a feeling of comfort in a way...

"Do you guys want to uh...come in?" I asked them because they were still standing outside awkwardly, but I could see the fear in their eyes.

Sam nodded and motioned for the boys to follow him inside. We went to the small living area which consisted out of 4 couches and we sat down.

They started telling us about their exploring and videos, and we told them about out experiences and videos, it was just a normal conversation... that was until the phone rang.

I looked over at the bedside table and then back at the group. We were all confused about why someone would call to this room. I slowly got up and made my way to the phone.

"Hi this is room B340." I said, "Hello, is someone there?"

I could see everyone was getting uneasy, and that's when I motioned for them to get their cameras and come closer.

Colby reached out for the phone and listened, "I hear breathing, like heavy breathing." he said

He passed the phone to Sam who then passed it back to me, I decided to listen one more time before I hang up, but then...

Colby's POV:

I reached out for the phone but all I could hear was heavy breathing, I handed it to Sam, and he agreed and then he gave it back to Vera, she lifted the phone to her ear when suddenly this horrifying scream came from it, Vera fell to the ground dropping the phone and the rest of us jumped back.

"Fuck this man!" Corey says and he leaves the room, Jake runs after him to calm him down and I realized that Vera is still on the floor.

I get down next to her and I lift her head up.

Vera's POV:

I feel someone lifting up my head and me and Colby's eyes meet. I wince at the pain I feel in my ear when Colby touches the side of my face, he pulls his hand back only to find it full of blood.