𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

It was a splendid Morning, as the sky sparkled an excellent blue hazed. The sun had at last come to it's top over the world so that everybody might see, however it wasn't only another day.
     It was another beginning, as a man had set out his imprint to accomplish something incredible!

     However, the inquiry remains "who is this boy?" and that individual incidentally turned out to be, Tine Teepakorn!

     He's a 21 year old University understudy, who happens to go to perhaps the best college in Thailand for a considerable length of time and is presently in his third year.
      Tine has chosen to accomplish something incredible, as to turning into an appropriate writer yet things change,as there are forever untimely obstacle's...
•••
{Tine's  Perspective}

   It was an incredible morning, as the Sun supplanted the dim moon that had been out over the course of the evening. It was starting to be a piece a propensity for mine to get up right on time and watch the dawn and the moon fall.

    Here and there, I might want to fantasize about watching it with somebody by my side, someone special to me.
     However, I don't possess energy for that , I need to prepare for school or, more than likely Ohm may shout at me again for being late.

    I propelled myself off of the seat by the window and changed into some pants, a white button up shirt, and a striped Cardigan. I checked myself in the mirror making a point to snatch my sack and journal around my work area.

    Getting a piece of toast on the table as I exit, I locked the entryway behind me and took off to school, yet not neglecting to bid farewell to my landowner.

I resided alone in a little high rise, since the college I picked was very a long way from where my folks resided. They hadn't actually concurred with me living up until this point away ,yet I was 18 and could settle on my own choices.
    Moving out was really simple when you didn't have a lot, other than the fundamental things.

    I could see the huge structure, as it was coming into my view. I just went to this school to improve composing abilities and seek after my fantasy to turn into a popular writer.
    What can I  say a person can dream!

     "Oi Tine, Over here!" I heard a voice shout to me. Glancing that way I saw my meager few or would it be advisable for me I say friends Ohm, Pheuk, and Fong.
    Coming up short on them with a slight mood in my stance."Oh look who at last chooses to showed up!" Pheuk said with a sprinkle of mockery in his voice.

     "Aw don't let me know you watched the dawn once more" Ohm said in a silly voice. I just feigned exacerbation.
     "Guys, did you hear what will happen today!?" Fong somewhat hollered.

     "What could be vital that you, Mr.Loud mouth are so anxious about?" Pheuk said tossing a fry at Fong's face just for him to get it like a canine when it's proprietor tosses a stick.
     "There will be an enormous assembling today of all third years in various majors to commend us going into our last year!" He said.

    "I'm astounded you fools even made it this far" I murmured under my breath.
    "Oh sorry was that?"Ohm said scowling at me.

    I just grinned at him honestly, "Nothing ,I will leave class early, see ya later" I said saying farewell.
      "Tine, you better be there , I want you to get that one young girls digits for me!" was the final thing I heard prior to heading into the structure.

    I chose to snatch out my journal and make note on the past occasions that happened today, my friends  aren't unreasonably extraordinary however they aren't that awful either.
     We have all been to-gather since elementary school and taken care of one another.

    'CRASH!' I heard a clamor from, some place alarming me enough to drop my book on the ground.

"Watch it you little shit!"
      "In the future I won't go so easy on you!" I heard voices holler. I perceived the 2 and dodged away.

    I'm not being fainthearted or anything, its simply im not going to go to any bad lengths. I wouldn't dare mess with 'their' business, it would resemble strolling into a danger with next to no good excuse.

    I came to class seeing a couple of understudies talking. I mean these days very few individuals are into composing any longer, picking unique
Major decisions.

    Noise disappeared as the teacher entered, as the understudies were seated.

•After Class•

    Class finished pretty quick and the timetable was generally odd due to the 'Social event' this evening. I had a free break now and chose to stop by the café for some food.
    Advancing their I got myself a ham sandwich and a beverage.

    I went to reach in my pocket to get my telephone and Remembered that I had totally failed to grab it at home on the charger.

"I'm such a numbskull!" I muttered.
    "Um excuse me your blocking the entryway" a young lady said breaking me out of my musings.

    I moved  saying 'sorry' for my impoliteness. My mind more likely than not meandered allowing my body to continue all alone.

    The morning streaked by so particularly quick as classes were short today. I hated being in swarms with individuals, it makes me anxious.
     "So Tine are you prepared for the social affair?" Pheuk asked me. I stopped murmuring putting my head down, as my 3 companions talked away with fervor.

     Possibly I could have a quick nap before Im around others. "Oi Tine"
No was I  can't get a wink of rest around these blockheads.

"Tine at last your awake,it's almost time to go"Ohm snickered. I was going to say something before the noisy speaker went off:

"All third year students , report to the field as of now!"