𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Tine

Opening my eyes , I was met with a bright light confused at first.

I then remembered what happened and panicked!

-no ones perspective-
+earlier+

Tine laid asleep in the soft bed, dreaming. When suddenly "CRASH" a loud sound woke him from his sleep.

Thinking it was just Max he laid back down,closing his eyes, only to hear steps coming closer and closer towards him.

Opening his eyes,multiple hands grabbed him.

Hoisting him out of his bed, struggling against their grips Tine kicked only to have a cloth placed over his head making his world turn black...

-Present Time-

Now Tine was tied to the chair in the dark chilly basement with barely any source of light anywhere but the small light above his head.

Struggling to break out of the bondages against his arms he gasped out cutting himself against his wrist.

Giving up he looked around for anything to help him.

"Click Clack Click Clack" heavy footsteps came down wooden stairs.

A black figure came into view coming nearer and nearer, "I see your awake darling "

The voice spoke with a playful tone, tine shivered  with fear knowing that voice very well.

Looking up from the dirt ground in front of him stood the one and only,
Drake...

"Y-you..why..i d-" Tine tried to speak only to be cut off by him.

"That's the thing my darling, you don't need to understand" drake spoke laughing playfully.

"Who knew such a sweet and inncoent boy like you would be wrapped in this, I mean you did have this thing about you that just makes trouble happen anywhere" he said as the 2 made eye contact.

"But this is different-on a whole other level" he smiled bringing his hand closed to Tines face only to be denied by a simple move.

"Slap!"
"Don't Move!"
~

~~