𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Sarawat

Dragging Tine away was the least of my worries.

I needed to bring him back to the house now. Basically what happened was we found out who the rival gang leader was, he was right under our noses this entire time.

Going outside, I opened the car with a beep pushing Tine in the passenger seat and locking it back.

Getting in the driver's seat I started the car pulling off immediately.

"SARAWAT!" "What is wrong with you!" I ignored Tine's bickering, as we made it to the house.

Grabbing Tine I unlocked the doors, as Tine tried to escape me but soon gave up.

Locking it behind us, I let Tine go only for him to stomp away into the living room.

Going into the bed room, I pulled out a locked case with a Passcode only I would know.

"Ruff ruff!" I turned around hearing the sound of nails on the ground"Max come!"

Hearing Tines desperate voice I got up quickly seeing what the problem was, only to be met with a small dog? Puppy? Running about.

The dog who I'm guessing is Max ran over to me jumping up and down.

Tine looked at me nervousness all over his face, "you got...a dog?" I asked picking up the small dog.

He scratched the back of his neck speaking again,"uh yeah...I got him the night you left" he finished walking over to me.

Thinking back on the money that was taken out I understood.

Picking up the small dog, I smiled I always wanted a dog but never had the chance.

"he's so.cute" I whispered under my breath only got Tine to hear it and laugh at me.

Remembering the task at hand, I held the dog walking into the kitchen and making a call while Tine went to the bathroom.

*Calling Man Man🔥*
"Beep beep clicck"
Hello?
Have you made it their!?
Boss we are heading down to their base now, but there are men guarding the front and back so it may take awhile!
Just get it done! That bastard is gonna pay for what he did!
Yes boss!
"Click"

Throwing my phone down on the counter.

I noticed Max had fallen asleep, probably from me rocking him like a baby to calm myself.

Looking for his bed I placed him down softly and gently.

Searching for Tine I went to the bedroom only to see him sprawled on to the bed asleep hearing soft snores coming from him.

It's only noon and he's already asleep today must have been a rough day for him and it's going to get even worse if I don't protect him.

If I hadn't done that stupid bet he wouldn't be in this situation and to make it even more worse it's his ex who wants him back even more

I'm starting to think he's a magnet 4 dangerous guys all around. With his cute smile and small frame he's the perfect person 2 ever be obtained.

Slowly moving towards him I put the blanket over his stomach softly moving the stray hairs away from his face and smiles at how soft his skin felt.

Grabbing the suitcase from under the bed I went to my office and opened it.

Inside were three guns ,a phone bullets ,and the code of M works.

He's going down one way or another I will never forget what he did to my sister and brother.

You're probably wondering what I'm talking about I'll tell you...

Long ago when maybe I was around 6 years old I had an older sister and older brother who were very nice.

He was the new kid in the neighborhood and we decided to be friends with him ,but...we didn't realize the mistake...

Back then when my father was leader he had made peace with the rival gang.

The two ruled over the south of the city and we're very good friends.

But that all changed when one day me, my brother, my sister and him we're at his house playing ,when he broke a vase that belonged to his great-great-great grandmother and was passed down from generation to generation.

His father entered the room and saw the broken vase. He had a look of pure pure anger ,he rushed over and yelled at us asking which one of us did it.

Being honest I said , he did and he looked at him and bewilderment but he lied saying that my sister had pushed the case.

My brother stood up for my sister saying that that wasn't true.

Not being able to tell who did it he sent us home.the next day everything was a bit strange and off-centered.

Drake kept looking at us through the window with pure anger and hatred in his eyes.

After a week or so Drake invited us over to his house to play and we did thinking that everything was okay. But we were oh so so wrong....

When we got there the house was empty and dark he said he wanted to play hide and go seek and that he was going to be the seeker.

fine with it we all ran off to different spots I hid in the cabinets in the kitchen and my sister and brother went somewhere else.

Then BANG I heard a gunshot BANG and another and ran out only to see my sister and brother lying dead on the grounds and Drake with gun in hand as he looked at me smiling.

I was so scared I ran out the back door to the house and told my father only for chaos to break out...

My father was so angry he killed Drake's dad which caused the gangs to go against each other once more.

I'll never forget..what he did not in a million years I still plan to get my own revenge...

Taking out a gun I smiled ready for what's going to happen in the next few days...

Hell will surely come crashing down on him...