𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Tine
"Don't touch me-..Tine?"

He still held my wrist loosening his hold, but instead pulling close, as we made eye contact.

His black orbs filled with that same emotion as before all those weeks ago. He calmed down, I could feel the intensity in his muscles as he let his grip on my wrist go.

I rubbed it a bit. "Why are you here?" he asked voice quiet as if he didn't want me to be there.

"What do you mean why, your hurt and it's my fault" I couldn't help the worry in my voice.

He looked back at me and smiled, as he held my cheek softly "Its not your fault, its that shitbags fault if he hadn't taken advantage of you then It wouldn't have happened" he started, a growl in his voice making me shiver a bit.

Suddenly, he got up coming closer and closer towards me.

I closed my eye's feeling his hot breath on my neck, as he went to my ear "Beside's no one touches what belongs to me~" he said, purposely blowing air on me.

I swallowed my spit and breathed out, as he backed up our faces now inches apart.

His look held so much seriousness and dominance it was scary.

I thought of the what to do in and said whatever was in my mind, "u-Uh im gonna get t-the first aid!" I said quickly getting up and going around the couch to the kitchen area.

Opening the cabinet I grabbed the first aid taking out what I needed, I walked back to Sarawat scrolling on his phone.

Sitting in front of him, I started to bandage his wounds and cleaning up the blood, as a wave of guilt passed over me.

I guess it showed on my face since sarawat nugged me, "Its not your fault" he said a little quiet but loud enough for me to hear, as i smiled and finished helping him.

After finishing, Sarawat had to leave saying he'll be back sometime later, I just nodded putting away the mess, as he left locking the door with a click.

Turning on the Tv I decided to watch a show called '2gether the series about a guy named Win and Bright'

Sarawat

Leaving our secret spot I knew what I did would get me in trouble with my old man.

Even if he doesn't get in my business this was public and he didn't want to ruin his image or whatever the fuck its called.

Tine keeps blaming himself for last night when it wasn't, its that shithead 'Drake's' fault.

If he hadn't taken advantage of him...if he hadnt touched him like that. I could feel the anger in me rise remebering the image from last night play in my head over and over.

I'll kill him soon enough with no regrets, 'DING' my phone went off, as I saw a message from phukong:

little Bro: Why do you wanna know about Drake?
me:for personal reasons...what's it to you?
[Little Bro Typing...]
little Bro: because he's my partner

Shit!, This is gonna be harder than I thought it would be.

'Sorry little bro but i dont think you can help me with this one' i thought to myself as i put my phone away and started walking to my dad's huge ass company in the center f the city.

I walked in getting alot of looks from employee's and who ever else, as I went in the elevator to the top floor.

My dad's secretary Mrs.White winked at me, as I flicked her off walking right in without permission its not like i give a fuck what he does anyway.

"I see your still as disrespectful as ever" my father said only looking at his papers.

He's never payed attention to me, no starting now. I just roled my eyes looking out the window's looking down at the passing cars and people.

"What do you want?" I asked even thought I already know what im here for.

Being a smartass is what im good at anyway, "You know exactly what, that stupid stunt you pulled last night almost gave the public a reason to side eye!" he yelled at me, slamming his paper down.

"Its not my fault he went to far!" I said clenching my fist, my father sighed getting up from his seat.

"Sarawat you cant be like this forever, one day this entire company will be yours" he said looking at me with the 'parent' look.

I hate that look only because people compare us together when i look like that.

"Yea that wont happen anytime, now if youll excuse me i have things to do!" I said walking out and leaving the building. 

I decided to stop by the store grabbing something to eat for Tine and I since he did help me out.

Now that I think about it, why did Tine's friends call me  hours before that incidnt.

Ah ill just ask him, i cant think on an empty stomach.

Going out the store,i turned the corner bumping into someone 'OOf!"

I colided with the ground seeing who the fuck bumped into me!

"...Sarawat!?"
"Pam!"

~~~