𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Sarawat

Class ended and I was missing my adorable bunny.

Thinking about this morning and the food he made me, wearing that adorable apron...

~~~
Clouds fade away revealing Tine in a kitchen cooking, but with nothing on just an apron. "Oh there you are honey welcome home~ his sweet voice rang in my ears, as he leaned in close.

Those plump lips coming in contact with my own. Tasting like a sweet honey flavor "how does it taste my love?~" he asked me. Looking so devine in all his sweet glory.

"Would like dinner first, a bath, or...me~" he spoke in a innocent yet seductive voice. Being pushed down we were now on a bed him above me.

I could see into the apron he was completely nude and the hunger in me rose."Please take me~" was the last thing he spoke before I flipped us over now on top.

Attacking his neck with kisses and bite's I made my way lower and lower about t-...
~~~

"SARAWAT!!' I was broken out of my dream like state as Noonmin's loud voice rang n my ears.

"Finally, welcome back to earth!" I looked around instantly feeling the tightness in my pants.

"Shit, listen guys I'll meet yall later, I uh gotta do something!" I replied running out of the classroom without looking back.

Going to the bathroom I bumped into someone and fell to the floor.

"Owie" A very familiar voice whined in pain, as i looked up.

it was Tine the one that just had to cause me to be like this.

"Oh Sara-"'bang' i couldn't stand to hear his voice, as it only made me tighten more.

My imagination going wild in its own way.
Going into the bathroom stall I got rid of my problem down there..
~~~
Tine

Sarawat was acting weird today, he was avoiding me in every which way.

after the bathroom incident we saw each other again and again and again.

Im starting to think that I did something wrong and made him upset.

wait, what if he found out about me being kicked out of my apartment and thinks that since i didn't tell him hes upset, but then again we have been a little too close for liking to others.

I mean i don't kind it, he's just so...alluring.

Now he doesn't even wanna turn my way when we see each other or talk to me or overall is ignoring my entire existence.

'Tine did you hear the news?" Ohm said breaking my out of my thoughts, as I drunk from my blue Hawaiian drink.

Wait when did i..nevermind, "Sorry what did you say?" I asked not paying attention mostly looking at Sarawat's table he was talking to them.

obviously, anyway my classes were over and I was heading to the new apartment/hideout after this.

'Dude didn't yo hear the asshole, drake was paired with Phukong from ya now the 5" he said redirecting towards their table.

Great that's even better, I hope this doesn't
mean we see each other more.

i heard a rumor that Sarawat and Phukong are actually siblings that live togather, but then again there is the other rumor where phukong doesn't stay in one place to long.

"Mhm that's cool" I said looking away and getting up.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk i really just wanted to go home and sleep on the new couch.

I could hear them whisper about me, but i don't care they'll just have to bug me later.
~~~
Walking to the new apartment I changed into some shorts i found somewhere in our room, a shirt, and sockies.

Grabbing some popcorn from the kitchen and a drink.

Getting the remote, I went on hulu watching a scary movie called 'It: chapter 2' maybe i should watch number 1 first...Nah it should be fine....

After some time, my eyelids started to get heavier and heavier..soon enough shutting as i driftied off to sleep...
~~~
Sarwat

'Slam!' he was punched around a few times making me smile.

"Now answer the fuckng question, what is his name!" man yelled adjusting his hands once more, before going on for another punch.

"Ya know this would be alot easier if you just told us his name"Noonmin said, typing away on her computer while Earn was on the phone talking.

Gotta say, this is how we work.

Man does the dirty work, Noonmin is our hacker, Phukong is the inside man, Earn has the connections, and I well im the boss.

I make sure everything and everyone is doing exactly what their suppose to be doing.

This is how we do what we do, the reason I had to leave Tine at home.

It seems the rival gang has decided to pay a little visit to us when we were entering the hideout.

Yeah blowng up the hideout to try and kill me, isnt cool.

But, we saw it comin anyway and sent some bodyguards to enter in first.

"Boss, it seems that we're closer to them then we thought" Earn said coming over to me.

"what is it?" i asked now curious

"The boss of the rival gang..well.. they go to the same school as us!"
~~~