𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Tine
~A Week Later~

'woof woof!" Small barks filled the house, as the tiny ball of energy sprinted about, grabbing onto the tinted phone.

"No maxy bring that back to mommy!" Tine whined chasing the pup.

It had been a week since he adopted the small pup and had grown to love it,but there were some days....

"No max don't pee there" he whined once more finally catching up to the dog and picking it up.

The pup immediately dropped the phone and showered the boy with licks and kisses.

Max had grown to love the boy just the same since the day he saw him enter the room.

Placing the pup on it's bed, he grabbed his 2 bowls and filled one with dog food and water.

In this week Sarawat hadn't been back to the house, Tine wanted to introduce him to max but still never does.

Calling doesn't work and his friends "the five" are the most unknown people when it comes to numbers.

Letting it go Tine put the dog in it's confined puppy area and grabbed his backpack.

Tine had gotten a new job in the center of the university and home so it was more convenient.

Him not wanting to move decided to permanently stay at the house.

Grabbing the keys off the counter Tine left the house locking the door behind him and went on his way to the university.

~At The University~
~First Major (English)~

'Whoosh' the small note flew across the room landing onto Tines desk.

Seeing where the note had come from the boy turned his head seeing his friend Ohm their grinning like a fool along with Pheuk and Fong.

Opening the note carefully not to catch the teachers attention I read:
Wanna come down to the club this weekend?
I heard from some girls that Violets interested in you~ XD

The smile instantly left my face once I was done reading the note.

I don't like violet she's a bit...weird and besides shes friends with that other girl.

P'a..oh Pam her yeah I don't like her.

Rolling the note back into a ball, I went back to paying attention.
~After English~

Walking out of the room. Tine  ignored his friends bickerings and what not.

"Come on dude it's not the end of the world" Fong said with desperation in his voice.

"Yes and besides don't you wanna go out and stuff you've been kinda secretive nowadays" Pheuk added making me stop dead in my track's.

Have i? I mean I've been busy with school,then work, and taking care of Max.

"Listen there's just things going on that I don't wanna talk about" I replied walking again with them at my sides.

"Sheesh fine f-"'Clash!' Ohm tried to say only to nearly fall without the help of Tine catching him.

Seeing who the culprit was Tine stood staring, as there in front of him stood Sarawat!

With a new do:

His hair now blonde streaked, new piercings

"a-" before Tine could finish was dragged off by Sarawat with a strong grip being pulled else where...

"What do you thinks about to happen?
~~~