𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

{Tine's Perspective}

I was late to class, doing my best not to panic. I seem to have misplaced my paper with my numbers and now I can't find it.
I'm retracing my steps from when I had it to when I lost it.

"Wait, what if...no, why would he?" I remembered the unexpected meeting I had with Sarawat, and while he might have it, there's no reason for him to.

Students were wandering around doing God knows what, but then everyone abruptly left for some inexplicable reason. Looking around, I felt a tap on my shoulder, which caused me to turn around and face the one and only 'Sarawat.'

I was about to jump out of my seat and make a break for it when he grabbed my wrist tightly and held me in place. "Hi there, bunny boy!" he said, a grin on his face,

"Uh hi there," I replied, my voice trembling. He sat me back down, or more accurately, pushed me down and sat right next to me. "W-What do you want, I swear I didn't do anything wrong?"

"Hush, I just want to talk," I began before he interrupted me. He looked at me with his head on his hand, which was supported by his elbow. To pass the time, I sat silently fidiling with my book. All of my nervous ticks erupted at the same time.

"W-What did you want to talk about?" I questioned in hushed voices. He just gave me a strange look and smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out something like a piece of paper, which he placed in front of me.

I slowly grabbed the paper, seeing my number '2308' in black bold letters as it used to be.

"That's my number!" I said forgetting that he was there. "So it's your number top" he said, reaching back into his pocket and pulling out another slip, which he opened.

'2308' is also written in large, bold letters on the slip. I grabbed both of them and placed them side by side in total shock. "Y-your" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was thinking about how unlucky I am.

"It looks like we're P-A-R-T-N-E-R-S bunny boy," he said, cockily spelling out the word.

"T-There must be an error, we c-"

"No, we're partners fair and square," he added, cutting me off again.
"Me...and the leader of the evils are...partners for the rest of the year!" I whispered, lowering my head.

"Don't be surprised, I'm not going to be tough on you, we just have to hang out EVERY SINGLE DAY until the end of the school year, that's all," he said with his mouth full of something.

I lifted my head a little as I noticed him eating my applesauce,"That's the problem," I said under my breath, looking away, but I could feel his beady eyes on me.

He scoffed and got up, pulling my arm with him, I hoped wherever we were going wasn't dangerous. As we walked, I couldn't help but notice Sarawat, who had nice back muscles that were outlined by his shirt and that I really wanted to touch.

"How long are you going to stare at me?" Breaking me out of my thoughts, I heard. I realized we'd arrived at the back of the school by ourselves.

"Why are we back here?" I asked, looking around for someone to talk to. He didn't say anything, but he did look at me with a smirk.

"I just want to get to know you better," he said as he drew closer to me.

"That's f-fine, but why are you here?" My voice was stuttered and whispered as he approached, forcing me to take a step back.

"Aw, how mean of you to move away," his voice became deeper and raspier. He pinned me back against the wall with no where to go, sending shivers down my spine, hands at both my sides blocking me from moving.

"Y-Your too close," I said, fear shaking me, but there was something else as I hesitantly looked into those dark orbs, I could see every emotion swirling. They were holding something that couldn't be described, and he was about to say something when... "RING RING" his phone rang, and his eyes returned to their evil look.

"Shit!" he muttered as he pulled his phone from his pocket and answered it. I took advantage of the opportunity to flee, only to be grabbed by my waist and tightly held in place.
"Don't think you're going to get away from me."