𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

What kind of game would that be?"
Sarawat said this while devilish smiles played across their faces...
•••
{Sarawat's Perspective}

"Oh, it's nothing, just a simple bet," Man went on.

"How much is the prize?"

"Whoever wins...gets my entire beach island in the Pacific," Earn said. We just stared wide-eyed because that place is heavenly, with a beautiful view, and no one will bother you.

"Count me in!"
"Me too," Phukong said, followed by Noonmin and Earn.

All eyes turned to me as I considered it. "I suppose I'm in," I said with a small grin.

"Okay, now that we're all in, there's no turning back!" Man said, wearily, "But we never back down from a challenge, the winner is whoever can make their partner fall in love with them before the end of the year!" He continued.
"Oh, that's simple!" With a confident smile, Noonmin stated.

"That's what you think, but keep in mind that we need to find our partners this week," Phukong said, scratching his chin.

"Oh, this is difficult; isn't everyone afraid of us?" Earn moaned.

"Don't worry, I'm confident I'll win this, so don't worry about it." Noonmin smiled as he said it. I grinned looking up, I mean, look at me, I could easily get anyone I wanted, male or female.

"Oh, here she arises, so full of it," Man rolled his eyes.

We all agreed to disagree and then split up to find our partners. This would be a little difficult due to the fact that everyone was given a number at random.

I was walking around the school, taking care of some business. I noticed it was getting dark outside and that almost everyone had gone home. I was walking down the hallway, about to turn the corner, when I felt someone bump into me, causing them to fall back, but I caught them reflexively.

As I was about to say something, the boy looked at me, and I realized it was the same bunny boy from before, who was looking at me with a shocked expression. "I see we've crossed paths again, bunny boy!" With a grin, I said. He jumped out of my arms, backing away with a scared yet shocked expression on his face.
He stuttered, "Y-your Sarawat."

I just smirked, assuming he doesn't remember me from earlie
"Yes, pretty boy, now tell me who you'd be." He didn't respond.

We made eye contact, and I couldn't stop myself from moving forward. I moved closer to him as we continued to stare into each other's eyes. "How about that Apology right now?" As his face was puzzled, I asked a bit deviously.

"For what?" he asked. As I whispered in his ear, I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me instead of away.

"Of course, for what happened in the bathroom." His face turned bright red all the way to his ears.

"T-that was you?" he asked, attempting to back away from me, but I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. "I'm sorry, please let me go!" he exclaimed quietly.

I couldn't help but tease the younger one. "Your not getting away from me that quickly, don't you wanna play?" When I asked him, he just shook his head, still trying to escape my grasp.

"HEY!" I turned around when I heard a loud voice say, "Get going now!" It was a night guard telling us to hurry up. I guess bunny boy took advantage of the situation and ran away from me. I glared at the guard, who froze in fear when he saw me in full view.

"I-I'm so sorry sir, please excuse me," he apologized as he walked away. I was about to walk away, irritated, when I noticed a piece of paper on the ground.

'2308?' I picked it up and read it. I was baffled and checked my pocket to make sure I still had my own number. I gathered the two and grinned; it appears that the pretty boy is my partner. 'How lucky, I get a head start,' I thought as I walked away.

The Next Day

I awoke with a smile on my face and rode my motorcycle today feeling very fortunate. When I arrived at the large building, I met up with the gang and informed them that I had already found my partner.

"That's not fair, dude!" With a sigh, Phukong said.
"Hey, it was luck I ran into him most of the day anyway," to which I replied. Remembering the bathroom accident and groaned a bit.
I haven't felt such a turn on in a long time, "Well, now this just makes me want to find my partner faster, but I keep getting avoided!" Noonmin crossed her arms and stared at me.

"I've gotta go find my partner and we're going to 'work' together now so peace," I said as I rolled my eyes and looked at my watch. I walked away, hoping to find the adorable Mr.Tine wherever he is.
"This is going to be a lot of fun!"