𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

The sunlight poured through the small curtain's at the small edged window,as it bestowed its place against 2 beautiful faces.

The 2 unknowingly lovers lay asleep in the sun's earthly gaze, blessing them with a bright morning.

Yet, unaware of the obstical in their way...
~~~
Sarwat

Opening my eyes was a struggle, as the sun was shining down on me.

I moved a bit out of its gaze and looked up feeling movement, Tine's soft face came into view.

He looked so peaceful and calm, making my heart flutter a bit.

I looked for my phone seeing it was on the floor over Tine, I really don't wanna wake him up from his peaceful sleep.

Letting out a sigh, I carefully and cautiously went over Tine, stopping halfway when he moved, as we were now face to face.

He mumbled a bit, as those beautiful orbs opened slowly looking into my own.

Eyes still filled with sleep, but it seemed to dislove, as his face went red. "W-What are you D-Doing!?" he said trying to look away.

I snapped back into reality remembering what I was doing.

Heat risen to my face shocking, 'U-Uh my phone is-uh" i stuttered a bit just quickly grabbing my phone and getting up.

That was so embarrassing when was the last time I even blushed like that.

Getting up, I left the room turning on my phone and going to the bathroom. "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" my phone was going off with messages.

Man: answer your phone!
where are you?
answer your phone
Phukong:
Bro are you ok!!?
Did man tell you the news?
Im so sorry!
Earn:
Man is going crazy
where are you
answer your phone its important!
Noonmin:
wat where are you!?
I just heard the news!
PAM IS BACK AND SOMETHING IS UP!

Anger rose in me as i realized the messages we're all about Pam and she is up to something.

I called Man as it rang for 2 secounds with a click, "NOW YOU ANSWER!" he yelled into the phone making me move it back a bit.

"yea ok what is it?" he was silent for a minute and i heard a breath of air.

"Pam.. she came to my house asking about you she seemed angry and we had to send her off or we were gonna call the police..."he paused for a minute.

"There's something else your not telling me isn't there?" I said a bit irritated.

"We just found out that she'll be attending the same university as us" he finished.

"...she's trying to get close to me, just ignore her dont pay mind im done with her!" I said hanging up.

Washing water on my face, I opened the door getting hit with the smell of bacon.

Walking into the living room quietly, I saw the most beautiful sight.

Tine was wearing an apron and was cooking food, he looked so cute like wife-material.

The thought made me smile, "there you are, you hungry?" he said turning a bit towards me with a smile so bright it shined like the sun.

"Yea thanks" I said sitting down on the couch, we should maybe get a dinnig set, but then again the place is kinda small..

"here you go" he said bringing me a plate of food. there was bacon,eggs,french toast, and sausages.

He smiled at me taking off the apron and sitting next to me with his own plate.

~Time Skip~
~House Hunting~
Tine

Sarawat had said that we should look for a new house together.

A place of escape as he says, we looked for a new place with a real estate agent and we may have found a new place.

It was an apartment building a little close to the university, but not all the way.

It had 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, an open kitchen, large living room, and extra rooms for whatever.

It kinda felt weird like we were living togather as a..couple.

He also convinced me into just getting ONE BEDROOM.

We signed the papers and started moving things in the moving truck, "Tine since theres school tomarrow, i think you should go home i got this" sarawat said stopping the car which was apparently in front of my apartment buiding.

"Sure..call me if you need help with anything" I replied with a sad smile getting out of the truck waving goodbye.

I could've swore I saw something before he drove away.

Going inside the building,I saw a sign on my door.

I went up to it seeing what it said and was shocked:

"Dear Tine,
You havent paid your rent and i the new landord have seen to it that you are to be evicted.

You have untill sday to be gone or the police department will be called
-LandLord"

Well this must be chance...