𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

{Tine's Perspective}

Days passed, when I  learned that Sarawat was my partner, he bothered me all day and we started to get close. When Fong and the others found out, they actually turned around saying how sorry they were to me, but Sarawat isn't as scary as people think.

In full view, he was just a big kid who wanted attention and liked being around me. He started giving me a childish nickname that I couldn't get over.

'bunny' I don't exactly hate it, but every time he calls me that, I can't help the heat  in my face or the thumping  in my chest.

"Hello Tine, You ok in there?" Pheuk said breaking me out of my thoughts, as we we're at a new club in town.  I was not so gently dragged out of the house for a weekend with no classes or work to do.

I drank the drink with a cough when I realized it was vodka. "I'm fine just thinking" I reply, fong and Ohm were flirting with some woman not to far from us.

"Oh is it about how awful Sarawat has been to you?"Pheuk asked me.

"No, nothing serious is going on between him and me, we're great" I said a little irritated. They always think that if something goes wrong, Sarawat did it which is sometimes not unless it's my complicated feelings for him.

I sip my drink again, looking around, because Pheuk is done with me. Seeing people drinking, partying, dancing and even kissing. Something caught my eye  like someone  was staring at me!

Drake Sattame  a 3rd year like me. We were dating until an incident  happened some time ago, after which we stopped and broke up. He  just looked at me with a smile on his face. I hate him to the fullest and I'll never be friends with him again, not after what he's done.

"Isn't he ?" Ohm said as he looked at Drake, I nodded as I sank into my drink. "We should-"
"No, it's okay" I cut Fong off, just because he's here doesn't mean I can't have fun. Ohm was very nervous because he kept staring at me all night to check on me.

Suddenly everything went blurry and the music seemed to get louder in my mind as I took another drink... "What the"

•Next Morning •

"Ti.."
"T.."
"TINE!"

I jolted out the bed so fast. My head was thumping, as I held it.

"Finally you woke up!" Pheuk said handing me a glass of water and most likely advill,
"What happened Last night?" I asked swallowing the pill then the water quickly. They didn't say anything,  just looked at me, "Oh, don't tell me I did something stupid." I said, still holding my head with my free hand.

"No no, there's nothing like it but..." fong begins but is silent at the end.

"So...what happened?" I asked, something isn't right.

"Well you were acting strange" ohm said. I still had no idea, "Just tell me!" I said getting a bit agitated.

"Fine, last night you were way ot of it and started whinning like a baby...you we're saying that you wanted.. Sarawat to come get you and you wouldnt stop whining..so we called Sarawat and he came, but.." Fong started but rubbed his neck.

"When Sarawat got there..Drake had somehow gotten you and was trying to kiss you when Sarawat swooped in and the two started to fight, they shut the club down after it was getting to intesnse with fighting and blood. So when they we're seperated He went straight to you and dragged you out the club and took you home"he finished.

I stared in disbelif, as I didnt remeber anything from last night, but now that I know I cant believe Drake tried to do something to me again. Ohm hands me the phone and  a video is playing.

It was Sarawat and Drake fighting and Sarawat seemed to have won, but he was broken up by the police. The police were saying something and then they bowed their heads apologetically, I guess they know who he is and let him go.

Thats when I saw myself dancing around like an idiot, as he grabbed me taking me away  and that's when the video ended.  "Oh no." I sighed. I had to make sure he was okay, I ignored my headache and got dressed despite my friends' objections.

I know where Sarawat might be, his secret place. It's Sunday so there's a good chance he's there. Leaving the house, I ran to the large house in rich  area of ​​the city. I opened the door with the key, Sarawat is lying on the sofa, he has a little bruise and injury.

He's also topless and I feel my cheeks heat up. I walked carelessly closed and locked the door behind me, he was sleeping panting. Sitting on my knees in front of him, I was able to admire his features again, each time he amazed me. I slowly pushed the locks of her hair away from her face, when I felt a firm grip on my wrist tugging at me.

"Don't Touch Me"