~Chapter one, First day~

slight fluff??
Enjoy!
————————————————————-

|Reader POV|

Finally! We arrived. My school was hosting a trip to the beach this summer, and it was all anyone could talk about. We were staying at a hotel right on the water! You can see the waves crash onto the bright sparkly sand from here!
But I'm more excited to spend time with Shuichi. We'd be sharing a room as there wasn't enough space to put us with our respective genders. So we had informed the teachers nothing weird would happen, we are just friends after all!!

I mean, i can't say i hope nothing happens, I do really like him, but there's no way i could say anything to him. I'm sure it will be fine!

|No ones POV|

You and shuichi enter the hotel room. It was a decent size, two large beds each with a nightstand, a small desk and TV, as well as a small mini fridge.
You can't help but notice the one small bathroom you'd be sharing. You figured it wouldn't matter too much, you and shuichi were close friends after all!

You walk up to the first bed and toss your small suitcase on top of it, starting to unzip it.
"I'll take this bed, is that okay?"
"Yeah, i don't mind." Shuichi says. He looks tired.
"I think maybe we should do a bit of unpacking, just to make it easier for tomorrow!"
You look over at shuichi and he nods with a smile.
Both you and shuichi carry some of your toiletries to the bathroom. There are two sinks, so you put your small makeup bag and few products next to one, as well as your toothbrush in a small cup next to the sink. Shuichi does the same, with his things.

"I'm excited for tomorrow, what about you?"
Tomorrow was the day you and your classmates would enjoy a full day at the beautiful beach outside. You started to walk over to the window next to shuichi a bed and open the large curtains.

"I'm excited," Shuichi answers. "A bit nervous though, I don't really swim much..." He continues nervously.

"I'm sure it'll be fine."

You look out the window as shuichi walks up behind you to see as well. The view is excellent. The water was clear and blue tinted, and the sand was a wonderful bright tan color that glistened in the sunlight. Small waves crashed onto the shore with a bright white foam. You couldn't help but imagine you and shuichi on that beach. You enjoyed the thought of a beach date night before snapping back to reality to notice you were blushing a bit.

"Are you okay?" Shuichi asked, turning his face toward you. "You look a bit red. Is it hot in here? I can check the thermostat-"
"N-No, I'm okay!!" you quickly answered.

|Your POV|

Argh! I'm sure shuichi knows what i was thinking! I need to keep control of myself. You turn around and notice shuichi grabbing clothes from his bag.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm really tired. I think i'm going to go to bed early tonight." Shuichi said, rubbing his eyes slightly.
"Ah. okay"
I turned back around to face the view outside. The sky had developed a slight orange and pink tint as the sun began to set.
Maybe I should join him...

You walk up to the door handle on the bathroom, nearly opening it as you remember that shuichi was in there. Quickly turning around, you went back to pick out pajamas for the night.
You chose a large f/c shirt and black pajama shorts.
The bathroom door opened as shuichi stepped out. His hair slightly disheveled and wearing a large white t-shirt and dark blue sweatpants.
"Ah, you're also getting ready for bed?" He asked.
He looks so cute...

You forgot to answer as your face began to get hot.

He's so cute, how am i going to sleep tonight?

You jumped back as you couldn't think of the
words to reply. Finally, your mouth stuttered out "Y-Yes!".
You about wanted to vanish right there.
Crap...
Luckily, shuichi was too tired to care too much. Looking a bit confused, he shrugged and went to bed, pulling the covers over himself.
"I'm going to bed., would you mind turning out the lights when you're done?" He asked.
"Uh, yeah! i won't be long."
"Okay. Goodnight y/n."
"Ah, Goodnight shu."

You practically stumbled into the bathroom shutting the door carefully before covering your face in embarrassment.

|Your POV|

Ah! How did that even happen? He definitely knows now. Especially after that nickname.
You proceeded to have a silent slight panic attack about it. (haha we love panic)
After, you quickly changed and left the bathroom, tucking your clothes back into your suitcase.  You saw shuichi, wipes out on his bed. you sighed, figuring that what you had said most likely didn't get to him.
He was too tired to notice, i'm sure of it.

You then turned out the lights and slipped yourself into bed.
"Goodnight shu."
you whispered under your breath before slipping into unconsciousness.

____________________
yes! chapter one!

i'm still a beginner writer, so i'm sorry if it's not good! But i hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.
Part two will be updated soon!
Thank you for reading!

  857 words :)

-berry