~Chapter 8, News~

babie shuichi

okay

__________________

You woke up that morning feeling especially warm and comfortable. You were laying with your head buried in shuichis chest. You nuzzled into him more as the beeping of your alarm became increasingly irritating.

You remembered what happened last night, and hoped nobody had heard you two. You also wondered what it meant.

Are we, a thing now? I mean, i think so...

You opened your eyes and shuffled back a bit to see shuichi looking at you.

"Ah, good morning."

"Good morning shuichi."

He gave you a kiss on the forehead, then pulled away, flustered at his own action. You giggled a bit before standing up. The soreness had subsided, so you were okay. You got ready like any other day, wearing the same bathing suit as the day before, as you rinsed it off the day before to wear it again. You got changed and met shuichi, who had also already gotten changed.

Cool.

|Your POV|

He already had his shirt off, i guess he was a bit more confident today. Nice.

I was about to ask shuichi if he knew what we were doing before i heard a rather loud knock.

"Oh, i'll get it."

You turned around and opened the door, to see kaito towering over you.

"What's up y/n?"

"Ah, nothing. we were just getting ready. do you know what we are doing today?"

"Beach again today i think, until tonight, we are getting on a bus to the boardwalk."

"Oh, cool!"

"Hey, can i talk to shuichi our here real quick?"

"Oh, yeah of course."

I called to shuichi, who was sitting on his bed.

"Shuichi, kaito wants to talk to you."

|No ones POV|

He walked up to you and headed out the door to where kaito was. He shut the door leaving you i the room alone, excitedly thinking about your trip to the boardwalk.

I think i saw a ferris wheel on the way here, i hope it's at the boardwalk.

|Shuichi POV|

Kaito pulled me outside for something. Confused, i asked him why he needed me. Suddenly he slapped his hand on my shoulder.

"Congrats little man! I knew my sidekick would get the ladies." He said with a wink.

That's when i realized. Kaito and Rantaro had the room next door. The other room next to us was vacant, thank god.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Don't lie. I heard you two last night. Relax, i won't tell."

I went cherry red as i realized he'd heard us.
Nononono.....

I couldn't speak at all. He seemed excited, but i was beyond embarrassed. Rantaro probably heard it too. Were we that loud?

"Anyways, i gotta go get ready for today. Hoping i can spend some time with maki roll later." He winked. "Probably won't get as lucky as you though. Cya!"

I was left there standing in a bit of a shock, Praying he wouldn't tell anyone. Especially miu. Id never hear the end of it. He walked a few steps to his room next door. I walked back into mine, seeing y/n getting stuff ready in a tote bag.