~Chapter 9, Date?~

thank guys for 300+ views!! you are epic 🥺🥺

i'm sorry this took so long to get out, ive been working to finish up school :)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter!! :))

_______________

You and shuichi were already back in the hotel room, with 2 hours until the bus left for the boardwalk. You were very excited, you had heard the boardwalk had games, a small arcade, the ferris wheel, and some food stops.

You headed into the bathroom as shuichi sat on his bed, scrolling through the internet page for the boardwalk attractions on his phone.

You made sure not to get your hair wet at the beach so you wouldn't have to worry about it drying. You quickly rinsed off your body in the shower before getting into your outfit. You did minimal makeup, as you didn't bring that much in the first place.

You left the bathroom and shuichi walked up to you, kissing your forehead before saying "you look amazing." and walking into the bathroom holding some clothes.

You blushed and held your cheeks.

He is too cute !!~

You put on simple shoes that were a bit fancy, but not uncomfortable. Once shuichi came out of the bathroom, he sat on your bed next to you after grabbing his phone off the nightstand.

"There's this cute cafe on the boardwalk, i figured we can go there before getting some tickets for the games and attractions. sound good?"

"That sounds amazing, thank you."

You kissed him on the cheek which made you both blush. You weren't super used to all the lovey contact, and neither was he. But you two didn't dislike it either.

Soon, the time came to get on the bus. You two sat next to each other and chatted, as well as getting teased a bit by a few classmates for your new relationship. It was cute though.

time skip to arrival~

The bus came to a stop at the boardwalk. It was slightly dim outside, and it became illuminated by fairy lights, carnival lights, and the large colorful ferris wheel that faded though different bright colors.

Everyone excitedly hurried off the bus to start the night. The driver quickly informed everyone of the time to be back, which was in a few hours.

You grabbed shuichis hand to find the cafe he mentioned before.

You were in awe. You could still see the beach from where you were, as well as the new scenery. The path was wooden with small benches and plants on the sides. Carnival games, shops, and food stops lined the sides of the path. People were walking around you two.

Reaching the cafe, you got a small table near a window, looking out on the wooden path, the ocean water behind it, reflecting the blinking rainbow lights.

The waitress came over to quickly take orders, and you two decided to share a plate of (favorite food).

"This really is pretty isn't it." You said.

"Everything here is pretty. especially the girl in front of me..."

Shuichi mumbled the last part a bit. He made us both blush.

"Well i think you're very pretty too!"

You said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Or, uhm, handsome?" You tried to say.

Shuichi chuckled a bit.

He put his hand on top of yours, which was on the table.

"So... am i lucky enough to call you my girlfriend y/n?"