~Chapter eleven, girls party~

bunny girls bunny girls bunny girls bunny girls
😌💕🤲🐰

anyway, hi !! so for the next 2 chapters, you're going to see your and shuichis perspective for the girls and guys sleepovers!

sorry if these took a while to get out, i wanted to release them at the same time.

there is a portion in each chapter that talks about the events in the lemon chapter. there will be a warning in case you want to skip over it!! i know it makes some people uncomfy.

still a warning for dirty jokes and crude language tho. (thanks miu 😌)

anyway, enjoy!! 💕

_________________

|Your POV|

Me and shuichi had made our way back to the rooms after he pool party. i couldn't really tell how i was feeling. it was a weird mix of drowsiness, excitement, and nervousness. bleh...

time skip to about 8 o'clock

back at the room i grabbed a pillow as well as a change of clothes. I decided to go to the room in my pajamas so i didn't have to worry about changing. i also decided to bring over a bag of candies i had bought.

"so when are we supposed to head over?"

"uh, 9 pm i think."

I looked over at the clock that read 8:30 pm.

"i'm gonna miss yo tonight. good luck with the girls." shuichi chuckles a bit to himself.

"ha, i'll try my best. i'll miss your cuddles..."

I mumbled the last part, but shuichi didn't seem to care.

"ah, sorry to ask, but what was kaede yelling about before?"

my face went hot. "ah! nothing. it's not important."

shuichi furrowed his eyebrows a bit, but didn't try to pressure me to answer anything.

"alright. well, i guess maybe we should get going then."

he walked over to you as he kissed your cheek, making both of us blush.

he waved as he entered kaito's room.

I walked past over to find kaede and mius shared room.

"11037, okay this is the room." i mumbled as i knocked on the door, hearing slight giggling and music from the inside.

Kaede cheerfully opened the door. "hey y/n! everyone else is already here. You can set your stuff down wherever!"

"oh, thank you!"

I looked around to see all the girls. himiko was already nearly asleep, while tsumugi was painting angies nails. maki looked a bit bored, and tenko and miu seemed to be happily talking to everyone.

Setting everything down on the floor next to kaedes pillow, i excitedly greeted everyone.

Kaede walked over and had all the girls sit in a circle.

"so ladies, what's the plan?"

"Atua thinks we should join him in prayer!"